• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 5:07 pm
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes

[Rogers] Ignite Internet 300-Unlimited for $33/M for 1 year

This is my first post.

I think this is HOT deal so I want to share with everyone.

I just got a offer from modemoutlet.
They got me Rogers internet cable 300-unlimited for $33 month including modem rental for 1 YEAR.
No activation fee.
After 1 year, price will go back to regular price $79 so if you take this deal, make sure you change internet provider to any other who offer good deal.

https://www.modemoutlet.com/

99.JPG
Last edited by cvluni on Sep 18th, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4524 posts
4208 upvotes
cvluni wrote: This is my first post.

I think this is HOT deal so I want to share with everyone.

I just got a offer from modemoutlet.
They got me Rogers internet cable 300-unlimited for $33 month including modem rental for 1 YEAR.
No activation fee.
After 1 year, price will go back to regular price $79 so if you take this deal, make sure you change internet provider to any other who offer good deal.

https://www.modemoutlet.com/

99.JPG
Delete your address 33...... Drive
Oct 22, 2006
760 posts
515 upvotes
Ontario
Are you sure this is with Rogers?

I'm pretty sure modemoutlet deals with Cannet. Same carrier, different company and service standards though.
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: You still have that Nissan ;) lol
yeah...first post..with a lot of mistakes..haha..
Thanks anyway.!
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes
dollarsign wrote: Are you sure this is with Rogers?

I'm pretty sure modemoutlet deals with Cannet. Same carrier, different company and service standards though.
check attached image shows my first bill.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4524 posts
4208 upvotes
cvluni wrote: yeah...first post..with a lot of mistakes..haha..
Thanks anyway.!
This is actually a good deal. Might grab it for 1 year. Hopefully I can switch to it as existing customer.
Oct 22, 2006
760 posts
515 upvotes
Ontario
cvluni wrote: check attached image shows my first bill.
He must have changed things up recently then. He's always been with Cannet. I'm not knocking the guy. In fact I recently had a great ebay transaction with him along with lots of communication.

I'm going to shoot him a message to see if I can get on this deal.
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes
dollarsign wrote: He must have changed things up recently then. He's always been with Cannet. I'm not knocking the guy. In fact I recently had a great ebay transaction with him along with lots of communication.

I'm going to shoot him a message to see if I can get on this deal.
Yup.
He still has good deal with cannet and I was also Cannet customer. I asked him if he can get me the deal from Cannet as existing customer, he said I only can upgrade with processing fee of $59.99.
Then he offered me this deal if I am willing to change provider and interested in limited time (1 year) deal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5113 posts
4240 upvotes
Toronto
Are you actually getting direct service from Rogers, or is it some odd reseller situation where payment goes through reseller?

What happens if you have technical issues, do you contact rogers or do you need to go through this company?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes
zentro wrote: Are you actually getting direct service from Rogers, or is it some odd reseller situation where payment goes through reseller?

What happens if you have technical issues, do you contact rogers or do you need to go through this company?
I get direct service from Rogers.
He asked me some info such as address, legal name, phone number, D/L number, e-mail address.
After a couple of days, he set up everything and opened my rogers account with account number. I went to Rogers store with account number and picked up modem.
From the day I picked up the modem, the service has been started.
Jan 23, 2003
929 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga
which modem did they give you? is it this one?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
23 posts
29 upvotes
intx wrote: which modem did they give you? is it this one?
No.
That is this one.
98.JPG
Nov 18, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
You mean they did not have to come to your place for any install?