Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Pixel 3 XL Rogers EPP Plan; $199 for the Phone and $65/month 6GB Canada Wide Calling

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2048 posts
2740 upvotes
Canada

[Rogers] Pixel 3 XL Rogers EPP Plan; $199 for the Phone and $65/month 6GB Canada Wide Calling

I have been waiting to upgrade my phone on Black Friday through the Rogers EPP plan.

Today I was able to place an order for a Pixel 3 XL on a monthly rate plan of $65 a month for 6GB; details:
$65 / month on 24 month term

Unlimited Canada Wide Calling
6 GB Data
Data Overage Non-Pooled
$7/100MB
Messaging
Unlimited Text/Pic/Video Messages
Unlimited CAN to US Text/MMS
Wireless Essentials
Call Display w/Name Display
Enhanced Voicemail
Visual Voicemail Plus - BB
Visual Voicemail - IPhone
Detail Billing
Group Calling, Call Forward, Call Waiting
Roaming
Roam Like Home

The cost for the Pixel 3 XL was $199. Pixel 3 is also available at $69.

This is available to hospital employees, but I assume that it is also available to other sectors as well.
22 replies
May 16, 2017
105 posts
104 upvotes
Did you port-in or renew?
Also, what are the credits for the device? Was it a bill credit or straight off the device?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2048 posts
2740 upvotes
Canada
New activation. I.e port in.

Straight off the up front cost.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1820 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
any epp deals on iphone XR, XS or XS Max or older phones?
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
May 16, 2017
105 posts
104 upvotes
Did you call in or go into a store?
I went to a Rogers corporate store and they were completely incompetent about Corporate plans.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
hairyco wrote: Did you call in or go into a store?
I went to a Rogers corporate store and they were completely incompetent about Corporate plans.
Lol it sounds funny as a corporate store doesn’t know corporate plans
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
May 16, 2017
105 posts
104 upvotes
bobbings wrote: Lol it sounds funny as a corporate store doesn’t know corporate plans
It is very ironic because they did not even know that corporate government plans are 30% off the regular plans. I felt like I should have told him what the monthly price was for the plan.

Anyways, I also called in and they did not offer anything different for corporate government employees. So OP, I'm wondering how you got that awesome $65 plan.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2048 posts
2740 upvotes
Canada
It was through an EPP ordering portal placed online.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
idontwantausername wrote: Which portal?
whoever is representing rogers will have a portal you can log into. It usually has it's own login and password.
Banned
Aug 11, 2018
996 posts
928 upvotes
rancid82 wrote: whoever is representing rogers will have a portal you can log into. It usually has it's own login and password.
I’m aware

I checked 2 different portals (mine and a friends) and neither show BF deals.

TELUS does tho
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
idontwantausername wrote: I’m aware

I checked 2 different portals (mine and a friends) and neither show BF deals.

TELUS does tho
I looked at mine and it doesn't state anything for me either. One of the providers for ours isn't on there anymore so I was only able to check cell works. I found the same as you did with Telus with the offer. It could be different for each province (i'm just making an assumption on that). I'll post up if I find that other portal to look into as that one is usually more up to date with info.
Mar 11, 2018
186 posts
331 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
It's usually not a code, for ours we have to go through a specific vendor and show proof of employment to get the plan. These are plans available to employees of companies that have their corporate phone accounts with Rogers.
Sep 25, 2017
165 posts
157 upvotes
GTA
Debating, currently $60/10GB data Canada Wide with Telus running iPhone 7.

Rogers EPP offers, $65/6GB data Canada wide calling + US SMS/Media. iPhone X 64gb $199 pay upfront. I'm also thinking to add $13 addon for protection + low rate US/Inl calling @ $0.02 per min..

Worth the upgrade?
Last edited by DJRMITO on Nov 26th, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 14, 2013
332 posts
330 upvotes
Ontario
There’s also a $43 BYOD plan available within the current EPP offerings. No contract and 5 GB of data.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
leishmann wrote: There’s also a $43 BYOD plan available within the current EPP offerings. No contract and 5 GB of data.
What province area you in? I looked at our vendor portal and nada. I'm in BC...having dealt with their corporate side of accounts....i don't have much hope. Lol....the $43 is unlimited calling with roam like home? I am on the old 350 corporate plan. Pay 56 a month with taxes included. Just no roam like home. Lots of minutes but when u factor in their promos and restrictions basically unlim.
Jan 14, 2013
332 posts
330 upvotes
Ontario
rancid82 wrote: What province area you in? I looked at our vendor portal and nada. I'm in BC...having dealt with their corporate side of accounts....i don't have much hope. Lol....the $43 is unlimited calling with roam like home? I am on the old 350 corporate plan. Pay 56 a month with taxes included. Just no roam like home. Lots of minutes but when u factor in their promos and restrictions basically unlim.
$43 + HST and it’s in Ontario. No roam like home but unlimited everything else Canada-wide.
Feb 29, 2008
407 posts
192 upvotes
GTA
And a one time $35 connection fee, even for existing EPP plan members
leishmann wrote: $43 + HST and it’s in Ontario. No roam like home but unlimited everything else Canada-wide.
Jan 14, 2013
332 posts
330 upvotes
Ontario
fuzzy2k3 wrote: And a one time $35 connection fee, even for existing EPP plan members
Mine was supposedly waived but I’m still in the process of switching to the plan from an older EPP and paying off my remaining phone balance - so we’ll see if they actually did waive it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)