Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] QC Only - 7 GB plan: Canada Wide $62 BYOP or $77 (2 yr) / Province Wide: $57 or $72 ( + Corp Discount: 30% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2016 9:37 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2009
1254 posts
985 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Rogers] QC Only - 7 GB plan: Canada Wide $62 BYOP or $77 (2 yr) / Province Wide: $57 or $72 ( + Corp Discount: 30% off)

• Canada wide, unlimited call, text, and 7GB of data... $62 for BYOP or $77 with a subsidized phone on a 2 year contract
  • Province wide, 5 dollars less (so $58 BYOP / $72 on contract)
  • This plan is eligible for corporate discounts, you may be eligible for 30% off depending who you work for, You must go through the Rogers Authorized Dealer partnered with your company.
  • Desjardins clients can save 10% on this plan (if you don't qualify for a corporate discount)
  • Spotify/Texture is now included for 6 months, this is a ShareEverything+ Plan.

EDIT: The deal is no longer available with Bell.
Last edited by 514AlexG on Oct 22nd, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 17 times in total.
394 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3274 posts
944 upvotes
Toronto
There's also Bell $65 with 10GB SK plan.
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1754 posts
1177 upvotes
jealous, quebec always get decent deal
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2158 posts
544 upvotes
Ottawa
lol this is to match videotron $77 7GB and $66 6GB offer.... videotron good job!
Oct 25, 2009
77 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
From what i see Rogers does not Include Spotify/Shomi/texture offer to this one ..
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
1167 posts
553 upvotes
Ottawa
Can a person living in Ottawa and working in Gatineau get theses deals?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1421 posts
873 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
UltrasViola wrote: From what i see Rogers does not Include Spotify/Shomi/texture offer to this one ..
I bet Spotify family will be released in a few months, when the Rogers partnership will be over. Texture is crap and Shomi too. I tried both and their value is tied to a very specific demography.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1421 posts
873 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Rogers BYOD is 50$ for 2gb and additionnal line is 40$ -10$ (promotion)= 30$. So 80$ a month for 2 lines and 2gb and nhl.com + tou.tv. Fido give me 4gb for the same price, with only spotify (6 months?) as a perk. But fido have a crappy limited voicemail. Anybody know a good deal for 2 lines in Quebec. Im thinking switching my line on voip.ms on a tablet plan and keep my gf line on a voice plan.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14482 posts
5064 upvotes
London
JFRACINE wrote:
UltrasViola wrote: From what i see Rogers does not Include Spotify/Shomi/texture offer to this one ..
I bet Spotify family will be released in a few months, when the Rogers partnership will be over. Texture is crap and Shomi too. I tried both and their value is tied to a very specific demography.
I can't agree with you on Shomi. It's a fantastic service. I'd put it almost on par with Netflix...with Netflix ONLY advantage being their original programming
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1421 posts
873 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Viper98 wrote:
JFRACINE wrote:
I can't agree with you on Shomi. It's a fantastic service. I'd put it almost on par with Netflix...with Netflix ONLY advantage being their original programming
I tried shomi for 2 months and i was happy with a few exclusive but my list was a least 3 times longer on netflix. But, its not crappy you're right, it just that i prefer Netflix. Like Netflix is 7/10 and Shomi is 5/10. But im glad youre happy with it!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5939 posts
4242 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote: Rogers BYOD is 50$ for 2gb and additionnal line is 40$ -10$ (promotion)= 30$. So 80$ a month for 2 lines and 2gb and nhl.com + tou.tv. Fido give me 4gb for the same price, with only spotify (6 months?) as a perk. But fido have a crappy limited voicemail. Anybody know a good deal for 2 lines in Quebec. Im thinking switching my line on voip.ms on a tablet plan and keep my gf line on a voice plan.
If you already have other services with Vidéotron, you should call them to inquire... the more you have the more you save... Called them 2 weeks ago, and looked a nice deal for some, but I have better deal with Rogers corp plan

EDIT: and don't forget that with some Vidéotron plans you have "unlimited music" where you can Stream music without using your data... http://www.videotron.com/unlimitedmusic
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1421 posts
873 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
DoorCrasher wrote:
JFRACINE wrote: Rogers BYOD is 50$ for 2gb and additionnal line is 40$ -10$ (promotion)= 30$. So 80$ a month for 2 lines and 2gb and nhl.com + tou.tv. Fido give me 4gb for the same price, with only spotify (6 months?) as a perk. But fido have a crappy limited voicemail. Anybody know a good deal for 2 lines in Quebec. Im thinking switching my line on voip.ms on a tablet plan and keep my gf line on a voice plan.
If you already have other services with Vidéotron, you should call them to inquire... the more you have the more you save... Called them 2 weeks ago, and looked a nice deal for some, but I have better deal with Rogers corp plan

EDIT: and don't forget that with some Vidéotron plans you have "unlimited music" where you can Stream music without using your data... http://www.videotron.com/unlimitedmusic
The unlimited music option with Videotron is nice but the minimum plan is too much for me. And it may be prohibited in the future. But, thanks for the input.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5939 posts
4242 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote:
DoorCrasher wrote:

The unlimited music option with Videotron is nice but the minimum plan is too much for me. And it may be prohibited in the future. But, thanks for the input.
I don't know if they will remove unlimited music, but usually Vidéotron grandfather their plan when they change them... I do have a grandfathered TV plan...
Aug 26, 2015
189 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I currently have an over priced Share Everything plan that has Spotify. I thought it was for the term of the contract, but I'm hearing it's only for 3 - 6 months? I've never used Spotify before, but since I've tried it, it's amazing. It's unlimited access to all my tunes, and it integrates well with Sonos and other third party devices. My data usage has definitely gone up, so Rogers may be on to something.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1047 posts
371 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Telus offers me a corporate 24 month plan, 6 Gb 60$ with a iPhone 6S 64Gb for 530$.

What do you guys think of it?
Is it better than bhell/robbers offers?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8145 posts
1803 upvotes
yow2kvil wrote: Can a person living in Ottawa and working in Gatineau get theses deals?
Of course, you just have to have a QC number.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4079 posts
1738 upvotes
Quebec
DJ Trance AZ wrote: There's also Bell $65 with 10GB SK plan.
where? when? 10gb for 65$ very nice deal, wish its possible to have this deal in quebec.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11758 posts
3111 upvotes
RobertRabbit wrote: Telus offers me a corporate 24 month plan, 6 Gb 60$ with a iPhone 6S 64Gb for 530$.

What do you guys think of it?
Is it better than bhell/robbers offers?
Where are you located? I had the ROgers CORP350, before I lost it due to a Rogers error and they have no way of adding it back, so now I am stuck paying $63 for Share everything 5GB data plan, on corporate in Ontario
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)