224 posts
66 upvotes
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)

Rogers Retention Plan Takeover - Unlimited Mobile Internet - $35/mth

Rogers retention plan with 14 mths left for sale:

What you get:
  • An easy to remember 416 number ** 416 5656 XXX ***
  • Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Touch screen phone
  • Unlimited Mobile Internet (only with the Nokia 5800 phone) - if you get another phone, they will take this away from you; its a loophole with Rogers that you get unlimited internet but only with "non-smart" phones, and for some reason they don't think the 5800 is a smart phone...
  • You can use youtube, google maps (the phone has GPS, so i used it as my navigation in the car), gmail app, facebook, full internet browsing, etc, all unlimited.
  • Unlimited Incoming calls
  • Unlimited Evenings
  • Unlimited Weekends
  • Unlimited Rogers2Rogers and Fido calling
  • Call Display with Name Display
  • 250 Daytime minutes
Total = $35 +tax

To look at my bill CLICK HERE

I've had the plan for around 2 yrs, so I think you should be entitled to a hardware upgrade now. I don't know how it works after a transfer though.

The contract has 14 months left, it is until Dec 2011

I am selling this plan+phone for $200 OBO, since it comes with a phone, a super rare 416 number, and a really awesome plan, the biggest thing being the number that i hate to lose.

If you don't want to buy the phone from me, then the unlimited internet won't work, if you are OK with that then I can give this plan away for $100 OBO, and you'd be paying only $25/month.
We can meet up, call rogers, do the transfer and you would leave with my phone number and phone in your pocket.