Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Rogers] Roger's Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! (2019) *READ THREAD SUMMARY*

Jul 9, 2019
12 posts
16 upvotes
I'm so sick of all of those different prices. Why can't they just offer one set of prices and stick to it. You have to bargain and bargain to get what they should offer in the first place...
May 18, 2019
184 posts
43 upvotes
yourmop wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:22 pm
Hi There,

I'm planning to become a new customer and I do not want IPTV. Would someone be able to contact me with a field reps # so I can reach out to them?

Thanks!
You can get:
Ignite TV Popular
1 4K Wireless PVR
Ignite Gigabit
Ignite Home Phone with unlimited long distance and all features
For $99.99 for two years with no contract or installation fee. You can also add Home Security for $5 more. Good luck.
May 18, 2019
184 posts
43 upvotes
Kingouille wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:24 pm
I'm so sick of all of those different prices. Why can't they just offer one set of prices and stick to it. You have to bargain and bargain to get what they should offer in the first place...
It's the nature of the business and lack of competition.
Aug 8, 2018
68 posts
19 upvotes
wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:38 pm
You can get:
Ignite TV Popular
1 4K Wireless PVR
Ignite Gigabit
Ignite Home Phone with unlimited long distance and all features
For $99.99 for two years with no contract or installation fee. You can also add Home Security for $5 more. Good luck.
I got this offer at an event from a field sales rep but I also got 12 months free of HBO and free basic home security
May 18, 2019
184 posts
43 upvotes
ISaveUSave wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 11:07 pm
I got this offer at an event from a field sales rep but I also got 12 months free of HBO and free basic home security
I was told they expired.
Mar 19, 2007
62 posts
2 upvotes
Premier TV package with Ignite Gigabit Unlimited data with the modem (Modem rental already included in price)

Unlimited Usage and High speed up to Gigabit mbps
· Free installation
· No Contract/Term
· One-time activation fee $29.99
· $150.49/month + taxes ongoing bundle price

Was offered this today over chat. Currently with Bell FibreOp in NB. My bill is already more than this and is about to jack up in price next month. Any opinions on the deal?
Sep 1, 2018
40 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
PotatoSam wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 5:12 pm
Can someone PM me a field sales rep that can offer better than 50/mo for 500u - I live in a condo in the Toronto area (M5B)
me too please! Never been with Bell & Rogers.
4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Noctua NH-D14 | 16GB (2x8gb) DDR3 @ CL9 | Asrock Z97 OC Formula | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo & 5TB WD Black | Auzentech Forte 7.1 | Seasonic 760wt Platinum | DELL U2711 @ 1440p | Corsair 300R | Win 10
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12307 posts
4118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chrisryans wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:35 am
Premier TV package with Ignite Gigabit Unlimited data with the modem (Modem rental already included in price)

Unlimited Usage and High speed up to Gigabit mbps
· Free installation
· No Contract/Term
· One-time activation fee $29.99
· $150.49/month + taxes ongoing bundle price

Was offered this today over chat. Currently with Bell FibreOp in NB. My bill is already more than this and is about to jack up in price next month. Any opinions on the deal?
Not that great a deal considering the ignite popular TV + gigabit internet + home phone bundle is being offered to new customers for $100. Not sure if that promo is available in NB though.
Mar 19, 2007
62 posts
2 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:46 am
Not that great a deal considering the ignite popular TV + gigabit internet + home phone bundle is being offered to new customers for $100. Not sure if that promo is available in NB though.
Is this deal supplied from Phone/Chat or door-to-door reps only? I just compared the Premier and Popular channels and really, the different channels on that I'd never ever watch.

Edit: I guess Ignite TV isn't here yet, just the regular digital one. It's coming soon though, so no deal on that here.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12307 posts
4118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chrisryans wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:54 am
Is this deal supplied from Phone/Chat or door-to-door reps only? I just compared the Premier and Popular channels and really, the different channels on that I'd never ever watch.

Edit: I guess Ignite TV isn't here yet, just the regular digital one. It's coming soon though, so no deal on that here.
Prior to upgrading to Ignite TV last month, I had Premier TV+Gigabit (non-Ignite) for $86.99/mo. negotiated through the Office of the President (retention deal). So to me $150 still seems expensive for new customers. Usually they have the best deals for new customers.
Mar 19, 2007
62 posts
2 upvotes
Ok thanks for the info. In the mean time I had a door-to-door rep give me an offer about a month back. Going to use that price and the upcoming price to barter with Bell, see what they do at least for now.
Dec 26, 2012
459 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
I have basic cable with rogers and a HD PVR that I own. We do not have TSN channel, Sportsnet, Golfhd, etc. but I noticed we have a Sports Mix channel that shows these 6 cubes with these channels.

Am I supposed to get this channel for free? We also have Rogers Grid channel that shows some of these premium channels for free as well.
Sep 2, 2016
426 posts
232 upvotes
Is anyone else seeing these personalized offers in the account again for the ignite bundle?
Feb 9, 2005
719 posts
67 upvotes
My first offer has expired. about $99.99 . New promo in the last week that's popped up, $134.99 for same services. Wonder if the next one will go up or down.
May 18, 2019
184 posts
43 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:46 am
The $99.99 deal is an Ontario only offer. Ignite TV is still not available in New Brunswick either.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 5 guests)

larryhm75