Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rogers

Rogers Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! - If new, read OP/thread summary

Oct 30, 2017
92 posts
73 upvotes
Ontario
g_goo_goo wrote: Probably heard many stories and methods of how to renew your offers but here's mine. Using FB chats, asked for better deal but they couldn't do it and best promo was $140 + taxes for 500U+IgniteTV+20; since they wanted me to switch out from legacy "Popular TV". I asked them to cancel for approx 2 weeks out. Ambassador called about 7 days to cancellation and offered 1Gig+IgniteTV+20 for $95+taxes for 12 months or 1Gig+Popular TV for $108+taxes.

The point is, you need to set a cancellation date and most likely the Rogers ambassador will call you.
Yup, I set up a cancellation date on Tuesday and got a call from an ambassador today. Got 500, Ignite flex 20 and 3 boxes for $101 + Tax. Maybe a slightly worse deal than yours but it's cheaper than my old promotion so I'm still happy.
Jan 1, 2009
375 posts
50 upvotes
ThaddeusPi wrote: That number routes me to a voicemail - has anyone left a message? I've never left rogers a message. Any experiences would be appreciated.
Yes, leave a message and say you missed their call. They will call you back.
Jan 1, 2009
375 posts
50 upvotes
g_goo_goo wrote: Probably heard many stories and methods of how to renew your offers but here's mine. Using FB chats, asked for better deal but they couldn't do it and best promo was $140 + taxes for 500U+IgniteTV+20; since they wanted me to switch out from legacy "Popular TV". I asked them to cancel for approx 2 weeks out. Ambassador called about 7 days to cancellation and offered 1Gig+IgniteTV+20 for $95+taxes for 12 months or 1Gig+Popular TV for $108+taxes.

The point is, you need to set a cancellation date and most likely the Rogers ambassador will call you.
Agreed. I was offered the same Gig + Flex20 for $95 + tax deal by Ambassador. I ended up taking it (adding a couple of boxes @ $8/box) and moving to Ignite from my legacy Popular + Theme Pack + Ignite U75 plan.....hope it was the right decision, service-wise!
Feb 10, 2021
1 posts
(Potential) New Customer. Looking for internet only.
Postal code: K2M 2Y9. Kanata/Ottawa

Need asap. PM please.
Nov 19, 2017
21 posts
3 upvotes
Looking to get a deal. My account just got cancelled because the previous rep didnt tell me i had to go in store to activate it my 42.99 for 500 down.
Feb 11, 2017
23 posts
10 upvotes
New customer, need to sign up for internet only. In the L3P area. Any speed over 150mb would be more than sufficient.

Can someone PM a reasonable offer please? Thanks.
Dec 2, 2006
134 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
I am currently paying 52.99 for 1 GB internet only, which I also have $21.15 TV discount on my account. My current internet promotion expires on March 30, and the rep from FB chat confirmed my TV discount doesn't expire. The rep offered me $57.99 before TV discount, which will bring my total price to $41.63 after tax. Check your discount and if you are lucky that you get TV discount separately while you don't have TV service, confirm if the TV discount expires. If not you may end up getting Ignite GB internet for $40+ for another 12 months.
Aug 29, 2010
12 posts
brampton
New customer looking to sign up for internet only. In the L6T area. Looking for 500u or 1gig. Please DM me.

Thanks,
Feb 15, 2006
252 posts
15 upvotes
Looking for new service (500u or 1gig) in M5ZT area, please DM me.
Jul 25, 2011
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Expiring customer with Rogers. Any offers for M9P?

Seeking bundle w/ internet+home phone
Thanks
Dec 16, 2007
945 posts
537 upvotes
Mississauga
Well, I live chatted and got $76ish taxes in. Used to be $62 up to $65 for the current service. It was like $55 before taxes with last year’s promo. I called in today and the CSR couldn’t do better. I told her to set cancellation for end of promo, which is March 20. Will give it next week for anyone to call me or I may just call the win back # and see what they can offer before I switch over to Fido.
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Feb 12th, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 3, 2008
266 posts
19 upvotes
Cancelled on this past monday for 2 weeks from now! no Call yet! Would stay if they just offered me a decent deal..
Sep 11, 2007
75 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Via website chat, was offered $50.98 + tax

-500u internet + gigabit modem
-basic home phone

12 months. Markham area. 10+ years customer.

Figured this was a good time to chat since it's Lunar New Year.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
2185 posts
1175 upvotes
Midland
Anybody know why Zedd Customer Solutions was calling me acting as a marketing company for Rogers?
Aug 7, 2011
98 posts
24 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Hi guys, i am paying 59.88$ including taxes for 300Mbps speed. It looks like i am paying a premium to what others are paying, what do you guys suggest? is there any options if i select for cancellation and they dont reduce the price.

My postal code L6P 1R1

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

winterwolf897, wangzs