Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rogers

Rogers Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! - If new, read OP/thread summary

Jan 25, 2012
300 posts
150 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Moving into my new house in M1L area. Can you please let me know the best offer for internet? Would like at least 150mb.

Thanks in advance!
Feb 24, 2021
1 posts
Hey guys. I'm currently on ignite (new black one, not legacy) and trying to get a better deal. Any recent deals from them? Best I can get through a rep is $82.00 monthly for 500u
Jan 1, 2009
375 posts
50 upvotes
For sure; you should be able to get that package for less than $100 before taxes and $29 install waived.
josh58 wrote: Current Rogers customer paying $119after tax for gigabit internet and select tv. Current promo expires in April.

Offered Rogers Gigabit Ignite internet and Ignite Flex 20 for $129+HST plus $29 install.

Tempted to put in a cancelation request. Reckon I should? Or take current offer as it seems like even win-back doesn’t have decent offers anymore.
Mar 2, 2011
433 posts
79 upvotes
Gloucester
d1ulove3 wrote: I put a cancellation on my service, today I got a called from Rogers Ambassador they offer me 500u for $49.99 accept the offer.
Yea this seems to be the one people are able to get. I went for the 300u for $39.99 but to my suprise, did a speedtest and am getting close to 500u so not complaining
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1653 posts
322 upvotes
was on legacy preimier tv and gigabit internet - to keep me on legacy, best they could do was $30 more a month
made a cancellation order for a day before my promo expires and see if winback will call me
in case they dont - is there a number we can call them at?
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4317 posts
577 upvotes
Markham, ON
I’m so sick and tired of Rogers in my area, I’ve had a whole month of intermittent outages and price increase mid promotion. The cost is getting ridiculous for the shitty services.

I just got a starlink invite I’m going to move over and see if Rogers would call me back with better pricing.

So jealous seeing these $50 for gigabit internet while I’m paying $80. I wish my area have bell fibre. I would jump on that in a heart beat.

Anyone In the L4A area getting a good Rogers deal ?
Going to try my luck with cancellation tomorrow
Mar 2, 2011
433 posts
79 upvotes
Gloucester
o1Jeff wrote: was on legacy preimier tv and gigabit internet - to keep me on legacy, best they could do was $30 more a month
made a cancellation order for a day before my promo expires and see if winback will call me
in case they dont - is there a number we can call them at?
Check first post in thread
Sep 25, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
New customer looking for Gigabit internet in Area L5J. Pm me thanks!
Nov 19, 2007
75 posts
32 upvotes
Current bell Fibe customer looking to switch to Rogers Gig internet, premiere tv - 2 boxes, home phone this month. Any Rogers reps with offers please DM. Thanks in advance!
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15148 posts
6717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LadiesFromHouston wrote: put a cancellation in yesterday.. no call today lol how long does it take?
How far into the future is the actual cancellation date? I put in a cancellation date on Wednesday for March 12 and I haven't gotten any calls from Rogers. I already got the return labels for returning my Rogers equipment.
Feb 17, 2013
70 posts
35 upvotes
I’m a Rogers wireless customer looking to add 1Gb service. Best quote I got from Rogers is 84.99. Postal Code K1G.
Feb 20, 2019
130 posts
135 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: How far into the future is the actual cancellation date? I put in a cancellation date on Wednesday for March 12 and I haven't gotten any calls from Rogers. I already got the return labels for returning my Rogers equipment.
that's actually the same date haha
Apr 4, 2007
43 posts
11 upvotes
New customer looking for deal on 500/gigabit in Ajax, postal code L1S. Send me a message if you can help. Thank you :)

EDIT: Help received. Thanks.
Last edited by suicidaltaco on Feb 28th, 2021 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 2, 2007
583 posts
757 upvotes
GTA
rvs007 wrote: How far into the future is the actual cancellation date? I put in a cancellation date on Wednesday for March 12 and I haven't gotten any calls from Rogers. I already got the return labels for returning my Rogers equipment.
At least you got return labels, I was just told to go into a Rogers store to return the equipment!

I also discovered I have call control turned on. Their call center kept "failing" it so their calls never got through to me lol oops
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9087 posts
3697 upvotes
Toronto
For those people getting the new ignite modems, did it come with any pods?

I was speaking to Rogers about possibly upgrading from (legacy) ignite to (new) ignite. He said he can put in an order for the new ignite modem to be sent to me, but they no longer come with any pods. When I get it, if it's necessary I can call technical support and they'd determine if I need pods, and there may be charges. That is different than what I was told before (that it come with 3 pods free).
Jul 5, 2007
237 posts
91 upvotes
Guelph
Probably a stupid question: is it possible to get faster upload on the 500/1000 packs? Faster cloud syncing would be great.
Mar 29, 2017
27 posts
4 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: I put a cancellation on my service, today I got a called from Rogers Ambassador they offer me 500u for $49.99 accept the offer.
Can you possibly ask them what is the promo code for your internet? So when we call them, we can mention that. Thanks
Mar 29, 2017
27 posts
4 upvotes
SohrabI52008 wrote: I put in my cancellation last night due to price. No calls at all as of yet. What was the winback team number?
Did you get your call from winback team? Any offer code in case they offer you something?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)