Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Rogers] Roger's Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! *READ THREAD SUMMARY*

Aug 23, 2010
48 posts
3 upvotes
looking for internet only, area code L4B, PM me any offers, thanks
Nov 7, 2017
117 posts
116 upvotes
Had Rogers Gigabit for 44.95 and this month it went up to 114.99 + tax.
Called them and was offered 74.99 + tx

Not happy. I am in L6P area code. Anyone able to grab a good deal just for internet?

Also, called Bell and the best speed they offer is 100mbps in my area. No help there.

Please PM me if any offers.
Last edited by Jerriethemaster on Jun 3rd, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7312 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
Moving into a new home, looking for internet only. If anyone knows of any offers, please pm me.
Postal code L6A.
Mar 13, 2004
202 posts
1 upvote
Looking for a Rogers rep to PM me for internet service, postal code L3T. Thanks.
Nov 22, 2014
450 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for competitive rates. Please PM or advise.
M5V 0N4 postal code
Apr 4, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
ontario
New customer looking for deals of home internet in Kanata, please PM me, TY!
Nov 25, 2007
986 posts
1253 upvotes
Toronto
Jerriethemaster wrote: Had Rogers Gigabit for 44.95 and this month it went up to 114.99 + tax.
Called them and was offered 74.99 + tx

Not happy. I am in L6P area code. Anyone able to grab a good deal just for internet?

Also, called Bell and the best speed they offer is 100mbps in my area. No help there.

Please PM me if any offers.
I'm also looking for the same in the L6X area.

My $44.99 gigabit was expiring in June and they e-mailed a couple weeks ago for $74.99 (new offer). I cancelled hoping for a win-back e-mail better then $74.99 but they never did. I called again today and they said that offer was exclusive/ tagged to my account at the time. And that offer is gone because I cancelled.

Was wondering if you experienced something similar or did you just call in and they had that offer available?
Nov 28, 2006
16 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I'm looking to see if I can renew my previous service I had with my internet/tv/home phone bundle. Price has sky rocketed for this month and I need to bring the monthly bill down.

If someone could PM me; that'd be great. M1G area.

Thanks! :)
May 19, 2017
198 posts
187 upvotes
My popular + gigabit is about to run out. if there are any reps around, I need a new deal for postal code N3H or I'm gonna have to cancel, not dropping over $200/mth for cable that I barely use and internet which should be regulated service like telephone service.
Nov 25, 2007
986 posts
1253 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have the # to the Ambassador team?
Jul 4, 2018
3 posts
Deal just expired for Premier TV package and Ignite Gigabit Unlimited --- price is now up to $205 per month. M5T postal code. Please PM me.
Last edited by RicketyCricket33 on Jun 4th, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2007
1362 posts
81 upvotes
GTA
my promos have expired and rogers is REFUSING ANY NEW PROMOS... tried 3 times.. pm me.
May 13, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
Looking for a new internet only deal. Current deal just ran out. Postal Code: L3S
Please PM me.
May 7, 2013
15 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
PM me if anyone has a deal for a new customer. Looking for TV and internet deal. Postal code: L4C
Nov 7, 2017
117 posts
116 upvotes
k_jai wrote: I'm also looking for the same in the L6X area.

My $44.99 gigabit was expiring in June and they e-mailed a couple weeks ago for $74.99 (new offer). I cancelled hoping for a win-back e-mail better then $74.99 but they never did. I called again today and they said that offer was exclusive/ tagged to my account at the time. And that offer is gone because I cancelled.

Was wondering if you experienced something similar or did you just call in and they had that offer available?
I didnt cancel but asked them to cancel in future date. CSR said to just call at that time when you like to cancel. I will wait couple of days if I were you.
And I just called and see what plans they have for me and was offered this 74.99 one from retentions team.

Let me know what you end up finding.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

shahrukhan60, leaf16, browntrout