Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers EPP Deal $41/Month for 20gb + Financing Plan (2 year term) iPhone 6s $9.99/month + No Activation + FREE Tablet

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 11:42 pm
[OP]
Jul 20, 2012
149 posts
206 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Rogers] Rogers EPP Deal $41/Month for 20gb + Financing Plan (2 year term) iPhone 6s $9.99/month + No Activation + FREE Tablet

*Must have EPP privileges w/ Rogers Direct as your dealer
*Credentials are provided by your company/associations... please don't ask for them in this thread

Was looking for a new plan through corporate plans offered and previous thread. Decided to jump on the $50/month plan ($75 - $12.5 hardware credit - 20% off + $9.99 for iphone 7) but while chatting with online chat business rep on rogers.com they offered me this instead.

"We are offering a credit of $23.75/month for 24 months to corporate customers that upgrade to an iPhone 6s 32GB. This would replace the $12.50 credit offer and this phone is $9.99/month to finance. The plan would then come to $41/month + $9.99/month financing."

Also confirmed $40 credit to offset the set up fee for corporate customers.

And comes with Huawei MediaPad T5 10" - $15 credit is off of the financed amount of the device + $10 discount is off of the monthly service fee which allows you to share the data you have with your plan.

**TO CLARIFY- the 20gb infinite plan itself is $95/month, but I get an ongoing $20 credit off, and 20% off applied with no expiry. So after the 24 months term, it would default to $60/month ongoing non-contract plan (won't get the hardware credits).

**Thank you to @gq_fuzion for copying his old post as template
Last edited by jawnyawn on Jun 4th, 2020 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
502 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1928 posts
1451 upvotes
Canada
Had to double check the thread date...
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2934 posts
2530 upvotes
who's "upgrading" to an iPhone 6S in June 2020?
May 6, 2020
103 posts
361 upvotes
Cornwall
jawnyawn wrote: *Must have EPP privileges w/ Rogers Direct as your dealer
*Credentials are provided by your company/associations... please don't ask for them in this thread

Was looking for a new plan through corporate plans offered and previous thread. Decided to jump on the $50/month plan ($75 - $12.5 hardware credit - 20% off + $9.99 for iphone 7) but while chatting with online chat business rep on rogers.com they offered me this instead.

"We are offering a credit of $23.75/month for 24 months to corporate customers that upgrade to an iPhone 6s 32GB. This would replace the $12.50 credit offer and this phone is $9.99/month to finance. The plan would then come to $41/month + $9.99/month financing."

Also confirmed $40 credit to offset the set up fee for corporate customers.

And comes with Huawei MediaPad T5 10" - $15 credit is off of the financed amount of the device + $10 discount is off of the monthly service fee which allows you to share the data you have with your plan.

**Thank you to @gq_fuzion for copying his old post as template
Sorry a bit confused...so On this 20gb plan what happens after 24 months? If I don’t get a hardware upgrade at that point what would my monthly price be then? Would is remain at 40 bucks or does a discount get lifted?

Also...how much is the 20gb unlimited EPP plan if I just do byod?
May 6, 2020
103 posts
361 upvotes
Cornwall
Currently on the win back 15gb/$50 plan byod. Non unlimited but quite happy with this plan. Should I switch? I do have EPP if needed.
Dec 18, 2017
942 posts
1925 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How the hell does someone upgrade to an iPhone6s in mid-2020?

Are these phones being dug out of some forgotten graveyard somewhere?
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Sep 22, 2010
73 posts
31 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: How the hell does someone upgrade to an iPhone6s in mid-2020?

Hahaha I died , too funny
Apr 26, 2020
15 posts
2 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: How the hell does someone upgrade to an iPhone6s in mid-2020?

Besides the actual offer, which is actually good, this was the best part of op's deal.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17254 posts
7112 upvotes
Oakville
A clever way to clear out some ancient stock that they found in the back of the warehouse. Perfect for that person that just awoke from a 5 year coma.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Feb 8, 2011
248 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
lot of corporate clients still using 6S for their employees ...to reduce the hardware cost because they need limited functionality of iOS apps they don't care if employee is using Pro 11 max or 6S ..they are the one paying for it. if your employer gives you high end phone...you are lucky. I have seen large insurance companies gives their employees iPhone 8 ..so i am not surprise small to medium operations goes for 6S
May 17, 2015
46 posts
9 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Hi folks , I am currently paying 74.25+tax for a 10GB plan and an iPhone pro max. Can I get this plan and pay the difference on my promax subsidy ? I work for a bank and have a epp from last sept.

Thank you
May 27, 2017
232 posts
341 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: lot of corporate clients still using 6S for their employees ...to reduce the hardware cost because they need limited functionality of iOS apps they don't care if employee is using Pro 11 max or 6S ..they are the one paying for it. if your employer gives you high end phone...you are lucky. I have seen large insurance companies gives their employees iPhone 8 ..so i am not surprise small to medium operations goes for 6S
I got a iPhone XS Max as a work phone ur employer is cheap man Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Jul 20, 2012
149 posts
206 upvotes
NORTH YORK
wax888 wrote: Currently on the win back 15gb/$50 plan byod. Non unlimited but quite happy with this plan. Should I switch? I do have EPP if needed.
I would definitely jump on the 15gb/$50 if that was an option for me now. But I frequency use a lot of data (>10gb/month) so this would be a good option for me.

Basically for 24 months I will be paying $51/month for 20gb+unlimited but I get an iphone 6s (I always buy my devices myself used anyways so just giving this to my dad) + free tablet

Then afterwards if I don't get another device, it would default to $60/month for 20gb+unlimited - no contract ongoing which is still good enough for me until there's another promo or cheaper plan elsewhere.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2012
149 posts
206 upvotes
NORTH YORK
spankypants wrote: What site did you use to chat with the rep?
I simply used rogers.com and chatted with the Live Chat. They connected me with a Business Service Rep and we did everything through that - confirmed my employment, pick the plan and phone/tablet

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

reddevil7