Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Home Internet 1Gbps $29 for previous/current customers. YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 3:14 pm
Newbie
Jul 7, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Hey I am a new customer. Can you PM me the deals ? Thanks
Newbie
Dec 26, 2009
35 posts
13 upvotes
@Gwal123 - Thank you for your help for all us RFDers - May I request a PM for the deals as well for we will be a new Rogers customer?
Newbie
Jul 17, 2011
48 posts
82 upvotes
BRAMPTON
NobleFalcon1 wrote: That deal is no longer available. The best deal now is:
Ignite 75u for $25.49
Ignite 150u for $30.49
Ignite 300u for $32.99
Ignite 50uu for $37.99
Ignite Gigabit for $47.99
For 12 months with no installation or activation fees for self-installs. [...] Best of luck.
Hi Nobelfalcon1, is this restrict to area or not? what about after 1 year?
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 18, 2019
747 posts
363 upvotes
bestdealer wrote: Hi Nobelfalcon1, is this restrict to area or not? what about after 1 year?
It is postal code-restricted but you never know, you might be in one of those postal code areas! After one year it goes up to regular price so you either cancel and switch to another provider or contact their Retention and ask for a new deal.
Newbie
Dec 19, 2015
58 posts
56 upvotes
My 500u for $25 expires in a few weeks. Online chat just extended it for a year. $28.24 taxes in for 500u (500/10 unlimited). It was their first offer
Newbie
Feb 24, 2017
90 posts
23 upvotes
SilverSevenOttawa wrote: My 500u for $25 expires in a few weeks. Online chat just extended it for a year. $28.24 taxes in for 500u (500/10 unlimited). It was their first offer
Thanks. I was able to get the same price as you after taking to Online Chat.
Newbie
May 15, 2019
57 posts
18 upvotes
Amazing promotions started in Rogers for Ignite bundles including internet, home phone, Ignite tv and SHM starting 89.99. Just got this info. Thought to share with u all.
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 19, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Could someone please send me a PM with Rogers internet deals?
I am a new customer and looking to get 500u cable internet.
Thank you!
Newbie
May 15, 2019
57 posts
18 upvotes
BONDxJAMESxBOND wrote: Could someone please send me a PM with Rogers internet deals?
I am a new customer and looking to get 500u cable internet.
Thank you!
Hi u can get it for 44.99 depending upon your postal code.
Newbie
Jul 20, 2019
3 posts
NobleFalcon1 wrote: That deal is no longer available. The best deal now is:
Ignite 75u for $25.49
Ignite 150u for $30.49
Ignite 300u for $32.99
Ignite 50uu for $37.99
Ignite Gigabit for $47.99
For 12 months with no installation or activation fees for self-installs. [...] Best of luck.
Hi NobleFalcon1, is this the latest best offer we could get?

Ignite 150u for $34.99
Ignite 300u for $44.99
Ignite 500uu for $49.99
Ignite Gigabit for $54.99
or
Ignite 150u for $34.99
Ignite 300u for $39.99
Ignite 500uu for $44.99
Ignite Gigabit for $54.99
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 18, 2019
747 posts
363 upvotes
YijingX24902 wrote: Hi NobleFalcon1, is this the latest best offer we could get?

Ignite 150u for $34.99
Ignite 300u for $44.99
Ignite 500uu for $49.99
Ignite Gigabit for $54.99
or
Ignite 150u for $34.99
Ignite 300u for $39.99
Ignite 500uu for $44.99
Ignite Gigabit for $54.99
Yes.
Newbie
Jul 20, 2019
3 posts
NobleFalcon1 wrote: Yes.
how about for previous customers, I had 2 year $75 150u internet and now it's the last month i got to know this. I'm kinda pissed off. What's the best offer for previous customers? how can i deal with them in the winback game?
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 18, 2019
747 posts
363 upvotes
YijingX24902 wrote: how about for previous customers, I had 2 year $75 150u internet and now it's the last month i got to know this. I'm kinda pissed off. What's the best offer for previous customers? how can i deal with them in the winback game?
Are you currently an existing Rogers customer?

Top