Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Home Internet 1Gbps $29 for previous/current customers. YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 3:14 pm
May 18, 2019
747 posts
363 upvotes
YijingX24902 wrote: yes
In that case your best route would be Retention since Field agents only have discounts for new customers, or for existing customer looking to add TV. There is an Ignite TV bundle for $99.99 now for two years.
Jul 28, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Anyone able to PM details on setting up these deals? Called directly but no luck. Moving into a new condo downtown and unfortunately forced to choose between Rogers and Bell as no other ISP seems to be able to provide service in the building.

Thanks
Jan 24, 2015
528 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
I'm interested in getting more details on this. Could you please PM me?
Jul 30, 2019
1 posts
New roger's customer here. I tried to play the game and called Rogers asking about the 500U or 1GB deal. Talked to two reps and they said the best they can offer is 150U for $50 + activation fee. Do you think its too late now to get the 500U or 1GB deal?

I'm in London ON for reference.
Dec 15, 2013
178 posts
36 upvotes
TORONTO
@Gwal123 NobleFalcon1 Can I please get a PM regarding deals for a new customer in Toronto? Thanks in advanced.
Aug 14, 2015
10 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
looking for a PM regarding deals for a new customer also. Thank you
Nov 19, 2007
404 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any deals for existing customers? They called to offer me $67 taxes in for 1gb when I had $29 for 500mb.
Oct 1, 2017
18 posts
2 upvotes
I am also looking to get one. Can anyone pm me with info. I am rogers SHM customer. Currently on fido with 32$ for 75 mbbps. But it is expiring next month.
Aug 1, 2009
6 posts
Ottawa
@NobleFalcon1 Would you be able to check if I qualify for the promo. It would be a new act and I'm in a condo that's had Rogers promos before.
Aug 27, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
Cancelled yesterday with cancellation date scheduled, got an email today titled "can we do anything to change your mind?". The email said "things wouldn't be the same with you" and there was a callback number (lol). Called it and can confirm got 1gbps for $39.99 plus tax at

Postal Code #1: Brampton (L6Y) -- fibe FTTH not available in this area, as well as Postal Code #2: Mississauga (L4W), FTTH (aka real Bell Fibe) is available in this area. Took less than 7 mins on the phone via winback number.

I probably could've haggled them down more, but I guess there's always next year ;) (FYI was paying $59.99 plus tax for gigabit when I negotiated last year).

IMHO, when you cancel, NEVER call them, unless it's the day before or day of, then I'd call to (in quotes) "confirm" cancellation. As the saying goes "he who speaks first, loses", IMHO just live your life and let them reach out to you.

If you wanted to cancel something with Rogers, but then called everyday after to see if they could "offer" anything better, they may think you are just desperate for a better price and are bluffing your cancellation.

While us RFD'ers usually aren't, we will switch to save!!!.... patience can be a virtue at times. If it helps to those people who have already changed, expect telemarketer calls on behalf of Rogers about 1 year after cancelling to finally win you back.

I cancelled a Rogers account about a year ago and had someone from Zedd Customer Solutions call me last week with an offer for gigabit $44.99 plus tax ($50.82 taxes in). I didn't take it at the time and told them to call me a week later (this was my backup plan incase winback didn't work out).

I'm no expert negotiator, but hope this helps. Good luck!
May 5, 2015
135 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
on aug 15th i called and setup cancellation date for Aig 25th
by Aug 23rd no email or winback call from rogers
i called again on aug 23rd and request to setup cancellation date for September 15th

and still no call

so thinking to go with fido 150mbps for $37.99 student promo