Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Home Internet 1Gbps $29 for previous/current customers. YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 3:14 pm
Apr 9, 2018
147 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
Lol. Was thinking the same. Do Rogers reps actually DM people?
GammaRayFort wrote: stop asking for a rep to contact you. There is no rep here now.
Apr 9, 2018
147 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
Exact same boat. Scheduled a cancellation, but not sure I should expect a better win back deal. Looking at Virgin atm. What did you end up doing?
ToDealHunter wrote: 2018 .... 500u --> $25
2019 ....500u --> $45

Now that the yearly promotion is over the best they could offer me was $55 for the Ignite gigabit plan.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1369 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
Hashim85 wrote: Exact same boat. Scheduled a cancellation, but not sure I should expect a better win back deal. Looking at Virgin atm. What did you end up doing?
At the end the best Rogers offered was $45 for the ignite gigabit ultd. Decided to keep it for now because we are working from home (covid) and we need reliable internet to do so.
Apr 9, 2018
147 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for the reply. At this point I wouldn't mind the same offer as you, if they're willing to give me a call back. Last thing I was offered was the 500u for $50+tax on the call before scheduling the cancellation. Seemed terrible because Im currently paying $29.99+ tax for the same thing. However, the truth is I'm pretty desperate and no other ISP seems to have any good promos.
ToDealHunter wrote: At the end the best Rogers offered was $45 for the ignite gigabit ultd. Decided to keep it for now because we are working from home (covid) and we need reliable internet to do so.
Sep 20, 2019
324 posts
469 upvotes
Our triple package deal is going to be expiring soon (Currently pay $120 for gigabit, tv, home phone). They called, unsolicited, and offered a new rate for $180 ...

Anyone have a rep or a contact that can do better please? PM me.
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Aug 25, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
could someone PM me please. Looking for 500mbps or 1gb in the L1X area. Was a previous customer and looking to get a better deal. Please PM me ASAP. Thanks