Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Ignite 1 GB Internet + Popular TV + home phone bundle discounted $70/mo off regular price to $100/mo + tax - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 7:59 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3602 posts
1131 upvotes
Is this Ignite/IPTV or their legacy cable?
Apr 26, 2016
78 posts
20 upvotes
Kitchener
Can I also get a rep name please
Currently paying 180 for the same thing not on contract
Jan 2, 2013
15 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
Any field agents able to match this price? Currently with rogers
Aug 6, 2006
120 posts
20 upvotes
Concord
Please PM me the rep contact as well, thanks!
Aug 1, 2012
928 posts
196 upvotes
Cambridge
goaliegirl6060 wrote: I had to take 2 extra boxes (since it set me up with the 3 I had on my account - even though I owned the other 2! ugh)
I will get in touch with them now that I have accepted it and have the install on Monday (they don't install" on sat/sun) - so hopefully they can cancel the extra boxes over the weekend or day of install.
Sorry what do you mean install is on Monday? I thought they were only doing self-install these days so ignite box and other stuff shipped to you?
Jun 3, 2006
113 posts
74 upvotes
no way this deal should be getting these downvotes, this is a very good deal for most ppl.... sure you can get a few more bucks off or another freebie tossed in (which means haggling for another 3 calls and weeks worth of callbacks), but having this as a baseline, is stellar to start. i'm on this exact offering, but for 10 bucks cheaper, but took a bunch of tooth pulling to get to it... (and get about 975Mbps download and 30 Upload), so the YMMV is fully dependent on your situations, not the deals). Also have two Nvidia shields and IPTV, so having both options works best for my liking.

please stop with the downvoting unless there is another posted upvote type of deal (that doesn't include cable cutting).
Apr 26, 2016
78 posts
20 upvotes
Kitchener
If anyone can share a contact for a rep to get this, greatly appreciated!!!
Feb 20, 2012
89 posts
25 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Same here, if I could please request the rep that can make this deal happen, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Mar 16, 2007
101 posts
4 upvotes
rinse wrote: Is this Ignite/IPTV or their legacy cable?
It's Ignite/IPTV - I just migrated to their new platform as my 2 year promo ended - you get a free Home Phone with Canada wide calling - great if you don't want to use your cell for work calls. Downside is if your internet goes down, so does your TV & Phone (mine did each night for the first few nights - had to change out the cable modem - they. refurbed an older unit and some features on that were not working like (logging into the management portal). In the older setup, your TV was independent of the internet - now it's all or nothing.
May 14, 2013
76 posts
107 upvotes
My cancellation is date is October 31, can a field rep contact me for area code N1L. Thanks.
Dec 11, 2008
45 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
If anyone can share or pm a contact for the rep to get this. Much appreciated!
Dec 3, 2004
187 posts
14 upvotes
Can I get a rep to renew. My month to month contract ends next month. Postal code N1E.. please PM!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3556 posts
1367 upvotes
Ottawa
6oh wrote: no way this deal should be getting these downvotes, this is a very good deal for most ppl.... sure you can get a few more bucks off or another freebie tossed in (which means haggling for another 3 calls and weeks worth of callbacks), but having this as a baseline, is stellar to start. i'm on this exact offering, but for 10 bucks cheaper, but took a bunch of tooth pulling to get to it... (and get about 975Mbps download and 30 Upload), so the YMMV is fully dependent on your situations, not the deals). Also have two Nvidia shields and IPTV, so having both options works best for my liking.

please stop with the downvoting unless there is another posted upvote type of deal (that doesn't include cable cutting).
people are upset they can't get the deal, or let their experience of the company affect their votes, and don't actually focus on the deal itself

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)