16 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
belenkiy
Nov 23rd, 2018 10:07 am
Contacted this agent and was offered both:
1. 500mb for $24.99 for 12 months
2. 1gb for $34.99 for 12 months
No connection/setup fees, free modem rent.

I ‘d would love to have the contact info too, please pm me. I’ve been trying since August and been on the phone for endless number of hours and with too many agents. I’m at my end of my rope or should I say coaxial cable. All I want is decent cable and internet. At this point it feels like it’s psychological warfare :( TYVM
Just want to remind,
We're all newbies once,
Think first then be kind.
Jul 14, 2013
816 posts
318 upvotes
belenkiy wrote: Contacted this agent and was offered both:
1. 500mb for $24.99 for 12 months
2. 1gb for $34.99 for 12 months
No connection/setup fees, free modem rent.
please PM agent info.

i called two times and both csr know about the "rfd thread", and that it is only targeted
Jul 6, 2005
236 posts
58 upvotes
[/attachment]
Speed.png
I only have the 500U package and I consistently get just over 600 Mbps on the speed test. Not sure I would get any improvement going to gig though.
I got the 500U offer some time ago for the $25 but I think it is up in a few months so it will be interesting to see what they up it to,
Nov 23, 2018
2 posts
I’m getting 54.99 for 1GB and 49.99 for 500MB. Can someone with a better offer PM. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2057 posts
1462 upvotes
Can someone send over a reps contact info?

Thanks
Jan 15, 2006
60 posts
53 upvotes
If anyone got the 500u for $25/mo recently, please help a brotha out and PM me the rep please!! Or any deal remotely close. Thanks!!
Jan 27, 2007
70 posts
2 upvotes
Would appreciate the reps contact info too

Pm plz
Jan 21, 2007
296 posts
9 upvotes
I would really appreciate having this reps contact info

Pm please
Aug 1, 2014
62 posts
8 upvotes
Mars
Hi Xpdite

I am on the $25.00/500U offer.... BUT... I am only getting on AVG around 75mbps.... Contacted Rogers and have an open ticket as they claim in my area their is a singal to noise ratio issue for my node, and their is also toooo much traffic on my node also... My ticket with Rogers has been open since Aug and they keep on claiming when I call in, "THEY ARE WORKING ON IT"..

WHAT A JOKE!.. I have gotten a few $25 credits to my account .. I will keep on calling back and requesting an update and credit.. The killer for me is .. how many people in my area are paying full pop and getting this crappy service level from Rogers...
Xpdite wrote: [/attachment]Speed.pngI only have the 500U package and I consistently get just over 600 Mbps on the speed test. Not sure I would get any improvement going to gig though.
I got the 500U offer some time ago for the $25 but I think it is up in a few months so it will be interesting to see what they up it to,
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1484 posts
366 upvotes
Mississauga
I would really appreciate it if someone can pass along a reps contact info for 25U.
"With today's sheep mentality sometimes I feel like going to a wall and just bang my head"
Nov 11, 2012
115 posts
72 upvotes
cb900f2 wrote: Hi Xpdite

I am on the $25.00/500U offer.... BUT... I am only getting on AVG around 75mbps.... Contacted Rogers and have an open ticket as they claim in my area their is a singal to noise ratio issue for my node, and their is also toooo much traffic on my node also... My ticket with Rogers has been open since Aug and they keep on claiming when I call in, "THEY ARE WORKING ON IT"..

WHAT A JOKE!.. I have gotten a few $25 credits to my account .. I will keep on calling back and requesting an update and credit.. The killer for me is .. how many people in my area are paying full pop and getting this crappy service level from Rogers...
Not an easy fix, they have to redesign their network and drop new cables to split your node in two.
Nov 24, 2018
1 posts
I would also appreciate having this reps contact info

I've been on the phone with Rogers for almost 40 minutes and only got as far as 500u for $39.99 + tax including the modem rental.

Pm please and thank you.