Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Internet 500U for $25 is back

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 2:32 pm
Oct 17, 2014
2 posts
Westmount, QC
Hey @MercHuntIsle, Are you able to share the contact details for your rep? I'm in Scarborough as well and wouldn't mind reaching out.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2735 posts
825 upvotes
Toronto
armang62 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2018 8:39 pm
Hi
can someone please send me PM for Richmond Hill
duress wrote:
Dec 15th, 2018 11:30 pm
Hey @MercHuntIsle, Are you able to share the contact details for your rep? I'm in Scarborough as well and wouldn't mind reaching out.
Sent you guys a PM!
Jul 8, 2014
218 posts
135 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Can I get a agent contact too for new customers? Live in Richmond Hill.
Oct 17, 2014
2 posts
Westmount, QC
Alright got the deal for 24.99 but the process was a little silly. Had to call Rogers and cancel my service first (just activated it on December 9th) since their phone rep couldn't match the promo of the field rep. Returned the modem, called field rep, activated the service and picked up the modem again :)
Dec 4, 2013
456 posts
183 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Can I get the contact info of an agent as well, I'm in Vaughan.
Sep 24, 2006
750 posts
73 upvotes
I'm an existing customer in Richmond Hill (TV, Cell and Internet). Can I get a PM as well please?

marcsterr wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 9:44 am
Sent you guys a PM!
Dec 4, 2018
2 posts
Toronto
Hey guys can I get a PM for agent contacts also? I'm in Scarborough area

Thanks in advance :)
Apr 20, 2011
462 posts
16 upvotes
Scarborough
Hey guys can I also get a PM for agent contact info? I am in Scarborough as well
Sep 29, 2014
28 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
can I also get a PM for agent contact info? I am in Scarborough as well.

thanks!!!
Dec 21, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
Got 500u for $29.99 per month in South Western Ontario. Just follow the steps at the start of the thread, it happened for me to a "T". Called and got told it was a postal code restricted offer, to which I mentioned to them that I know people have been told that and then got the offer. They said best offer was $79. I said I would like to cancel, got transferred to a Senior Customer person who then offered me it for $50, I said we were going to shop around as that is double the offer that I am looking for. She put through my cancellation for 2 weeks away and then the next day I got a call and she said the best offer she could give was $29.99 so I accepted.

Weird bunch of hoops to go through but worth it to save about $600/yr for about an hour of time. Recommendation call late at night and you won't have to wait as long.