• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 3:23 pm
Mar 3, 2005
773 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
goldenegg wrote:
Dec 10th, 2018 9:24 pm
They were more than happy to take my cancellation, without any offer.
Step two, wait for the win back team to call you. You can always move a cancellation request date or cancel a cancellation request if unsuccessful.
Also with the price you are getting, im pretty sure bell can offer you something of better value as long as you have fibe in your area.
Sep 27, 2003
9652 posts
2319 upvotes
Newmarket
We're going to lock the thread if all the posts are simply PM me.

First and final warning.
RFD Forums Moderator
Jan 10, 2017
111 posts
63 upvotes
For what its worth, just speak to their sales team as mine was up for renewal. $49.99 for 500u in Thornhill. $45 for 150u, 59.99 for Gigabit. This is for Internet only. They have two 500u options for $30 but one is for a condo and the other is part of a $64.99 bundle - Basic TV ($34) and 500u ($30). These are /not/ guaranteed prices as they are not on a contract so I went with it for the time being. Will keep my eyes open for perhaps some Boxing Day deals.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2009
1214 posts
149 upvotes
As an update:

I got 150u + 3x starter tv boxes (with some additional add on channels) + 100$ credit and free installation for 49.99. Probably not the best but for now I am satisfied as my family has been nagging me for years to get TV back.
Pride.Honour.Respect.Love.
Sep 13, 2008
743 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
why is everyone looking for a PM? is this a PM from a rogers rep? Anyone know what deals are available for Markham?
Jul 12, 2012
60 posts
6 upvotes
LONDON
Sorry if this has been answered already, can we get this deal for a shorter contract than 12 months? Like 8 months for example?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2016
77 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
iceroll wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 8:22 pm
Sorry if this has been answered already, can we get this deal for a shorter contract than 12 months? Like 8 months for example?
There is no contract. you can opt out any time
Apr 9, 2011
336 posts
114 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Hello, so i had got this deal from a contact here on RFD, the rep contacted me and everything was good. Confirmed that i qualify for $25 500u. I got the installation done couple of days ago and just received my bill showing $167. What should i be doing? I have emails from the rep stating the price and that i qualify but i have tried emailing him and have not received any answer. Not sure if anyone here has had the same issue.
Thanks for any help. ( i have not tried contacting rogers directly yet).
Apr 9, 2011
336 posts
114 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Cerebros wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 1:44 pm
Hello, so i had got this deal from a contact here on RFD, the rep contacted me and everything was good. Confirmed that i qualify for $25 500u. I got the installation done couple of days ago and just received my bill showing $167. What should i be doing? I have emails from the rep stating the price and that i qualify but i have tried emailing him and have not received any answer. Not sure if anyone here has had the same issue.
Thanks for any help. ( i have not tried contacting rogers directly yet).
Ignore, all taken care of.
Feb 4, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
East York, ON
Shelemiah wrote:
Dec 16th, 2018 8:55 pm
Got 500u for $29.99 per month in South Western Ontario. Just follow the steps at the start of the thread, it happened for me to a "T". Called and got told it was a postal code restricted offer, to which I mentioned to them that I know people have been told that and then got the offer. They said best offer was $79. I said I would like to cancel, got transferred to a Senior Customer person who then offered me it for $50, I said we were going to shop around as that is double the offer that I am looking for. She put through my cancellation for 2 weeks away and then the next day I got a call and she said the best offer she could give was $29.99 so I accepted.

Weird bunch of hoops to go through but worth it to save about $600/yr for about an hour of time. Recommendation call late at night and you won't have to wait as long.
Followed the same steps and was offered 500 Unlimited for $29.99 - also accepted
Jun 1, 2016
788 posts
698 upvotes
So it appears there are some reps in this chat, looking to sign up in the GTA asap. Shoot me a PM
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)