Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Internet 500U for $25 is back

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 5:56 pm
Dec 14, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
I was hoping to renew my 500 plan and would be keen to speak to someone about it. Or a 1 gig plan. DM me please :)
Mar 6, 2011
87 posts
20 upvotes
Hi, Can a Rogers rep please contact me as well. New customer, looking for a 500 plan as well. Located in downtown Toronto.

Thanks!
Dec 14, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
I called up Rogers about my plan and the rep I spoke to seemed to indicate they are not going to (or at least for the time being) do promotions or try to sell any sort of affordable plans. I've tried by chat and phone a couple of times. Anyone had any success recently?
Jul 8, 2008
806 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
Can a Rogers rep contact me please? Looking to renew my current 500gb plan expiring soon. Thanks!!
Nov 17, 2006
11 posts
Looking to renew my plan for a third year but the promo I was offered in chat was a $20 increase from the first two yearly promos I've had. Can a Rogers rep DM me with a better promo than $62/mo after tax for 500u?
Dec 14, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
MarQu1s wrote: Looking to renew my plan for a third year but the promo I was offered in chat was a $20 increase from the first two yearly promos I've had. Can a Rogers rep DM me with a better promo than $62/mo after tax for 500u?
I was quoted the same thing after the yearly promo rates. Sadly I get the impression they are not offering much in the way of deals for the foreseeable future because of the pandemic. I'm wondering if you can renegotiate the deal later on?
Sep 7, 2008
157 posts
25 upvotes
Looking to renew my internet plan expiring in 2 weeks. Currently on a gigabit plan.

I am in mississauga. Can a rogers rep DM me?
Jun 26, 2020
1 posts
Hi, currently have internet with Virgin. Looking to switch over to Rogers for the right deal.

Thanks