Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

[Rogers] Rogers Ignite Internet Gigabit Unlimited + Gigabit Wi-Fi Modem $49.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2022 1:26 pm
Jun 29, 2019
502 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
How to get in touch with agent? Live chat or any number to call? TIA
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22160 posts
10325 upvotes
Toronto
ducxnguyen wrote: So basically Rogers does not have the same upload speed as Bell with Fiber?
Correct. Upload speeds for Rogers have always been lower than their available download speeds.
Sep 20, 2007
48 posts
10 upvotes
Just called Rogers today and spoke with a lady. Surprisingly easy and fast. She offered me $70 (after discount) for gigabit unlimited. I took it. Better than my current $85 (after discount) for 500u...
Sigh, always have to jump through hoops to get decent pricing...not even great pricing, just decent.

Oh well, at least I was only on the phone for about 15 min and got a better deal. Better than most times of 1 hour conversations with little savings and lots of frustration.
Jan 23, 2010
82 posts
15 upvotes
anyone working at Rogers to hook me up for a great deal ?
Jul 8, 2018
159 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
asianmickey wrote: Just called Rogers today and spoke with a lady. Surprisingly easy and fast. She offered me $70 (after discount) for gigabit unlimited. I took it. Better than my current $85 (after discount) for 500u...
Sigh, always have to jump through hoops to get decent pricing...not even great pricing, just decent.

Oh well, at least I was only on the phone for about 15 min and got a better deal. Better than most times of 1 hour conversations with little savings and lots of frustration.
What area are you in? In DT Toronto, I have Rogers 500u right now expiring soon, paying $55 every month. I tried renewing at the same rate, she offered me $70 a month for just 500u...
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1125 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
Public service announcement : Beware of Rogers in Toronto. Many users are experiencing frequent timeouts for the last ~2 months, some timeouts lasting 5 minutes. These are obviously due to design or infrastructure issues but Rogers will give you the run-around if you experience it.

Research the issue before switching to Rogers or related services.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5429 posts
5285 upvotes
GTA
asianmickey wrote: Just called Rogers today and spoke with a lady. Surprisingly easy and fast. She offered me $70 (after discount) for gigabit unlimited. I took it. Better than my current $85 (after discount) for 500u...

What number did you call? Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2016
1918 posts
1389 upvotes
GTA
can anyone working in Rogers help me to get this deal as a new customer? currently with Fido.
Pixel 6a combo -
$8 talk text PM plan
$0 4GB eSIM data only plan
$1 voip backup line
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
armourer wrote: Any current promotions? My promo ending soon.
with the last Friday outage it's the best time to call rogers requesting for an extension for your current promotion at the same price ( if not lower Winking Face ). Make sure you talk to the Ignite Retention team who deals with cancellation and express your frustration with the outage that you don't want to renew with a higher price.
Nov 6, 2019
75 posts
78 upvotes
thunderbolt wrote: with the last Friday outage it's the best time to call rogers requesting for an extension for your current promotion at the same price ( if not lower Winking Face ). Make sure you talk to the Ignite Retention team who deals with cancellation and express your frustration with the outage that you don't want to renew with a higher price.
How can I get to "Ignite Retention" team ?
Chatted right now the best I can get is 75 before tax