Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

[Targeted] [winback] 20Gb for $45 per month for 24 months

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2022 1:47 pm
Tags:
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3388 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
ahoo99 wrote: This is targeted winback. It was in my mail box. Please don’t downvote if you couldn’t get it by calling the number.

It’s infinite plan unlimited data: 5G speed for first 20gb, then reduced speed (512k?)

F0A10A50-511F-4D4E-AE56-B9D42929B112.jpeg
Don't worry about the downvote; they don't subtract from the upvotes. They are just there for people to get a quick overview of the deal. Besides that, it's the amount of people you help that matters, so don't be discouraged from posting deals Winking Face
Dec 7, 2020
824 posts
864 upvotes
Patrickpete wrote: Don't worry about the downvote; they don't subtract from the upvotes. They are just there for people to get a quick overview of the deal. Besides that, it's the amount of people you help that matters, so don't be discouraged from posting deals Winking Face
Absolutely Hundred Points Symbol
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
CaptainCrash wrote: That's Epp regular price. Pretty much any company qualifies for it.
Only companies have more than 500 employees may qualify. Ones smaller than that don’t.

My employer doesn’t qualify for epp, my wife’s does.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2845 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
ahoo99 wrote: Only companies have more than 500 employees may qualify. Ones smaller than that don’t.

My employer doesn’t qualify for epp, my wife’s does.
Correct, but also public sector (teachers, police, fire, all health card, organizations funded by provincial governments), veterans, family of veterans, federal government etc.

Im struggling to think of a friend of family I know that doesn't qualify in some capacity.
Dec 12, 2007
267 posts
376 upvotes
saint john
CaptainCrash wrote: Correct, but also public sector (teachers, police, fire, all health card, organizations funded by provincial governments), veterans, family of veterans, federal government etc.

Im struggling to think of a friend of family I know that doesn't qualify in some capacity.
The people you mentioned are members of unions which have thousands of members.

Some say direct family members qualify too, some say only the members themselves.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2845 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
ahoo99 wrote: The people you mentioned are members of unions which have thousands of members.

Some say direct family members qualify too, some say only the members themselves.
Just making the point that if you try hard enough, you can probably qualify.

"Family members of Veterans" would cover millions of Canadians.
Dec 2, 2014
314 posts
605 upvotes
Anday3 wrote: Was just trying to get this deal, but the rep said it's a loyalty deal. Not available for new sign ups :(. Can you share if you were able to get it as a new customer somehow?

I just recently switches to Telus and realized they only do 3 way calling unlike the Rogers network where you can have up to 10 participants in a conference call.
$35/10gb you can get anytime. Just need to use promo code " hiphonebox " the $30/20gb was during a sale. I suspect it'll come back during boxing day. They have 5G (by request) which Fido and such do not.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)