Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers Wireless

3GB Bonus on 10GB/$60 plan

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2018 6:25 pm
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
No luck here. Tried two reps. First one claimed he was a retention’s manager and was adamant the promo was not applicable to me. The second agreed that promo existed but that she couldn’t apply it to my lines as they were already in a promotional plan (the 10gb for $60). I insisted it could, that others had had it done and that I had screenshots to prove it. She said she was working with her “back end” to see if anything could be done. They said they would text me if they got it to apply and ended the chat. No harm in trying but frustrated that they pick and choose who gets a deal and who doesn’t. Mostly frustrated because I’m in the doesn’t crew lol. GG Rogers.

EDIT: They actually came through and added the 3gb to both lines on the account. Granted I had to work a bit more for it than others did but whatever.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Au2SETl
Last edited by ryan0462 on Sep 13th, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2015
45 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone who can’t see their new extra data yet, found out why or when it will appear?

I got it added in the morning of the 12th. It doesn’t show in myrogers online or the app. But I confirmed with a nice guy rep a few hours after it was added and he said it’s on my account.
Jul 23, 2017
51 posts
50 upvotes
mzbatman wrote: Has anyone who can’t see their new extra data yet, found out why or when it will appear?

I got it added in the morning of the 12th. It doesn’t show in myrogers online or the app. But I confirmed with a nice guy rep a few hours after it was added and he said it’s on my account.
I got a text confirming it was added shortly after it was applied. It also reflects on my app. Did they perhaps add it for the next billing cycle for you?
Feb 21, 2007
3 posts
1 upvote
I just got this added to my account. Likewise, it doesn't show on my app yet. I lost access to my RFD, had to reset my password multiple times and now my history is lost. !?!?!
Aug 23, 2011
216 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Added to my two lines - chat ended with:

8:44 PMJay
You will be able to see it online after the next bill cycle passes.

EDIT - Just logged into myRogers. Both lines show 13Gb cap.
Sep 7, 2012
393 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Relatively new to Rogers wireless (just recently joined actually) but internet tv for years...

Tried twice unsuccessfully (previously posted) any merit to trying again?
Nov 27, 2011
12 posts
3 upvotes
DEUX-MONTAGNES
rebel_rfd wrote: You might want to clarify this with them again.

That 3GB for $30 is a Data Add On.

They might have misunderstood you and tacked that on instead of the promotion.

That would mean Rogers is going to waive $30 off your account every month for 24 months for that additional 3GB.
I should have no problem. On my last chat to check the applied changes, I got confirmation that I got free 3 GB bonus data for 24 months, with no extra charges.

If I have the amount applied to my next bill, I will call with 2 chat transcriptions already confirming the free bonus data.
Sep 12, 2018
1 posts
Wasted around an hour with customer service than retention than manager. All said no Unless you are tagged and have a confirmation email to forward to them. I guess Rogers has noticed the volume of calls and decided to put their foot down.
Sep 20, 2017
372 posts
184 upvotes
Markham
I was wondering if Rogers will support e-sim this year. Read from internet Bell is the only one in Canada so far.
Dec 12, 2003
178 posts
4 upvotes
Just did it through The chat at 9:20pm eastern took two minutes of my time for 3gb I will take it thanks op!
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1204 posts
141 upvotes
Markham
d1ulove3 wrote: move on then.
Tried one last time with the manager and got it added to both of our accounts!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3496 posts
2142 upvotes
Etobicoke
youngmojo wrote: Just did it through The chat at 9:20pm eastern took two minutes of my time for 3gb I will take it thanks op!
What is your current plan.
Has anyone try with only have only talk and text plan ?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3496 posts
2142 upvotes
Etobicoke
D168 wrote: Had a copy/paste response on Rogers Chat:
"I definitely understand how important it is to have confirmation if the 3 GB data bonus can be added to your account. Regrettably that code is being spread around online, but it is not eligible to be applied to a customers account by request. Was there anything else I can help you with today?"
I got same response twice so far lol
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
specialoffers wrote: I got same response twice so far lol
FWIW I did not mention the code. I told them I heard from other Rogers customers that it was available. They then asked if I was texted or emailed the offer and I stated again that I was told by existing Rogers customers and was not texted or emailed. I also mentioned I had screen shots of the data applied to other customers accounts with the same plan I have on both lines on my account. They tried to throw out a line about red flag deals and it being a joke or something ridiculous but I reinforced that I knew it could be applied, that other customers had gotten it etc etc. It worked out in the end but definitely wasn’t as easy as some had it.
Dec 1, 2014
193 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have the $56 ($70 less 20%) plan /10GB. - win back deal.

Tried Live chat but they refused to give. Tried FB chat, they gave me a complimentary 1GB for the next 12 months.

Anyone with the same plan successfully tried and got it?
Thanks!
Sep 2, 2017
473 posts
540 upvotes
Edmonton
Predator76 wrote: I have the $56 ($70 less 20%) plan /10GB. - win back deal.

Tried Live chat but they refused to give. Tried FB chat, they gave me a complimentary 1GB for the next 12 months.

Anyone with the same plan successfully tried and got it?
Thanks!
I have that exact same plan and got the bonus 3GB
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
j_limitz wrote: Was told that Rogers got wind of the leaked code and killed the deal about an hour ago. Rep told me if i had called an hour ago i would have gotten it. They gave me the 2GB for 2 months and told me to call back when it ends to see if there was anything new.
Chances are they will bring it back during xmas competition with all the carriers.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Dec 1, 2014
193 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jaylay14 wrote: I have that exact same plan and got the bonus 3GB
Did you call or live chat? what did you tell them?
Jul 31, 2007
62 posts
53 upvotes
Okay Guys I just called right now and Added 3GB take me 5min.

Thank you for this post