Deal Link:
Price:
$60
Expiry:
December 18, 2017
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Just saw it on the website. Basically Rogers version of the $60 5+5 GB BYOD plan for those who want to stick with Rogers. Open to both new and existing customers. Seems a nationwide deal but I am not sure.

* Offer ends December 18, 2017 and is subject to change. Available to customers activating or upgrading to a no-term $60 5GB non-share plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling, unlimited messaging, Roam Like Home, caller ID, name display and enhanced voicemail. Bonus data remains on the customer’s account for 24 months from activation, and expires once the 24 months are over. 5GB data bonus is applied immediately at time of activation. Available to new or existing customers who activate or upgrade to a non-share line on an eligible plan. Connection fee of $25/line applies to activate your services. Early cancellation fees apply.

Update:
The plan seems to be changed to a permanent 60$ 10GB plan. I was going to stick with $50 4GB plan but now changed my mind.
* Offer ends December 18, 2017 and is subject to change. Available to customers activating or upgrading to a no-term $60 5GB non-share plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling, unlimited messaging, Roam Like Home, caller ID, name display and enhanced voicemail. Available to new or existing customers who activate or upgrade to a non-share line on an eligible plan. Connection fee of $25/line applies to activate your services. Early cancellation fees apply.

Update 2:
There might be tab version of this plan available tomorrow
elitekillah wrote: instead of making yet another thread or 2 for the premium tab and premium plus tab versions, i'll just put this in the threads made lol

$85 version is 10gb for premium tab 2yrs
$110 version is 10gb for premium plus tab 2yrs
Last edited by roycxing on Dec 16th, 2017 8:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
2545 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1658 posts
5491 upvotes
I feel bad for the mods. So many of these posts to merge or delete
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2771 posts
2044 upvotes
Mississauga
I just called in - they are unwilling to have this stack with the corp 30% discount. They are saying its a promo plan and not eligible. YMMV
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Oct 31, 2010
824 posts
210 upvotes
Ottawa[]/GTA[X]
Someone want to explain how you calculate ECF fees for a supposed plan that is month to month???? Anguished Face
Rogers: $60 20GB | Telus: $45 25GB
Feb 5, 2012
215 posts
306 upvotes
Woodbridge
Just switched to this plan. Corporate discount was not eligible. Although the additional 5gb is considered to be a bonus for 2 years, I figure I can walk away from this plan at any point within that timeframe. Something better has to come along.

It's nice to see Ontario finally getting a decent mobile plan. About damn time!!! Good luck to the rest of you folks.
Oct 7, 2006
111 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I'm debating switching to this plan too. Trying to compare the benefits of Koodo/Telus Vs Rogers (I know Rogers is only 5+5 for 24 months). Seems like i can just switch my current plan online, so saves me the drive and line up at the mall.

Current plan $85 Share everything 7+2gb bonus. Just don't want to be kicking myself after 2 years and dropping back to 5gb.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5071 posts
1023 upvotes
do people not read before posting? Its been all over the forums last 24 hours.. jeez
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Feb 25, 2004
569 posts
250 upvotes
just made the switch from my slightly more expensive 7gb corporate plan
[OP]
Sep 27, 2013
25 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver
I dont understand why there are more downvotes on my post. There has never been a post for the Rogers 10GB plan. I guess someone may have mentioned it in other threads but definitely not in the main post that everyone can see in the first page. Pretty sure many people would not bother to read every page of all the 10GB posts, so a separate Rogers post is prob necessary.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1856 posts
501 upvotes
Calgary
roycxing wrote: I dont understand why there are more downvotes on my post. There has never been a post for the Rogers 10GB plan. I guess someone may have mentioned it in other threads but definitely not in the main post that everyone can see in the first page. Pretty sure many people would not bother to read every page of all the 10GB posts, so a separate Rogers post is prob necessary.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ab-bc-on ... p-2154138/
Sep 28, 2015
792 posts
867 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I believe this is only for AB/BC/ON same as other promotional plans right now. NOT nationwide.
Mar 4, 2010
329 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
This sounds like a very good deal. I'm actually considering switching from my corp350 $50 plan.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12100 posts
3423 upvotes
roycxing wrote: I dont understand why there are more downvotes on my post. There has never been a post for the Rogers 10GB plan. I guess someone may have mentioned it in other threads but definitely not in the main post that everyone can see in the first page. Pretty sure many people would not bother to read every page of all the 10GB posts, so a separate Rogers post is prob necessary.
Probably also since Rogers deal is 5+5, the others are true 10 gb forever
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 18, 2009
431 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
kevinssmith wrote: Is this available to small business customers?
I had a corp account and was able to switch without issue
Dec 21, 2007
62 posts
88 upvotes
I just did the switch from a grandfathered corporate plan. Was going to jump ship to Koodo or Telus. Been trying to find a plan for almost a year. Couldn’t re-up under old Rogers corporate plan so I was stuck where I was and was just waiting for them to change my plan when they decided to disallow my discount.

I know that the data would have been 10gb permanent with Telus or Koodo, but was easier to stick with Rogers. Called in and waited a little bit more than 20 min, then 5 minutes to get the changes.

Would be nice if Rogers looked at how easy this process was. I almost switched just to get away from calling in to beg to get a plan others could but I could not because of X or Y. Tried to get $50 for 6gb earlier in week but shut down multiple times. Would have been happy if I got that, but this is a better deal.

For those of you worried that 5gb of data expires in 24 mths, I wouldn’t worry, deals will come along. As month to month subscribers with no contract, we are easy pickups for other carriers or Rogers to keep based on special promos. When the carriers try to go to war again in 6mths a year or whenever we are not tied by a contract that we need to pay off or break.
Jun 29, 2008
411 posts
131 upvotes
Done!... Will stay with Rogers instead of switching to Koodo..

Will have to pay the balance on my phone tab

Was paying $140 for 7gb Shares Everything for 2 lines

Will pay $120

Only downside is th additional 5gb will be removed after 2 years but we will have ROAM LIKE HOME!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1349 posts
868 upvotes
beachbumTO wrote: I know that the data would have been 10gb permanent with Telus or Koodo, but was easier to stick with Rogers.
:facepalm: You just gotta commit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)