Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular 40mm/44mm $240/290 YMMV Rogers In-store only

Jun 26, 2013
924 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Did any one received their watch who ordered over the phone using business account
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2127 posts
2233 upvotes
sirisak wrote: Did any one received their watch who ordered over the phone using business account
My understanding from the conversation I had with customer service is that they are not getting any more of these Gen 4 Apple Watches since Apple stopped making them.
Jan 2, 2013
345 posts
613 upvotes
Montreal
Is this only for current Rogers customers or anyone can do this?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1387 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal,QC
BaDumTss wrote: Is this only for current Rogers customers or anyone can do this?
you need to be a rogers customer.

it's an "add-on" to your phone plan
Sep 19, 2007
215 posts
138 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote: Anyone who did edge financing get the service fee waived by cancelling?
I had edge financing and had $35 credited by cancelling. I received an email confirm.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2127 posts
2233 upvotes
BaDumTss wrote: Is this only for current Rogers customers or anyone can do this?
You can become a customer and get the watch at the same time....if you find it. Lots people became Roger's customer for 1 day just to get the watches.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1387 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal,QC
fluidmax wrote: You can become a customer and get the watch at the same time....if you find it. Lots people became Roger's customer for 1 day just to get the watches.
credit hit though...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4526 posts
6874 upvotes
BC
irodeo wrote: credit hit though...
What's the harm unless you're applying for a mortgage in the next 6 months? Shouldn't make that big of an impact.
Aug 30, 2018
217 posts
160 upvotes
Anybody selling a 44mm for a small profit?
I wasted too much time trying Rogers stores and BestBuys
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1387 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal,QC
peakingduck wrote: What's the harm unless you're applying for a mortgage in the next 6 months? Shouldn't make that big of an impact.
just reminding anyone. you open here. you open there. it adds up
Jun 27, 2018
27 posts
2 upvotes
has anyone received the package or shipping information which are ordered online using Business/Corporate customer care support ?
May 31, 2017
376 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
I got email confirmation about $35 amount to be credited back for the cancelled watch line.
Oct 29, 2006
552 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm sure this question may have been answered but this 44+ thread is a little long so I was hoping someone could help out.

IF I was even able to find one in stock... what are my options if the only thing I currently have with Rogers is Internet? Would this still work or do i specifically need a phone plan with them?

Some people have mentioned buying it out right but in those cases, do you still need a phone plan with them?

Thanks for anyone who can help!
Nov 22, 2013
241 posts
51 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
irodeo wrote: wow great.

I did a chat, I asked for cancellation and that activation fees be credited. They will credit once the charge of 35$ appears on my next bill. no offers of free 24 months
I got 2 watches from this promo. The watch that I bought out, because I had issues connecting the cellular they waived the activation fee but would not offer 24 mths free. I’m cancelling this one when the 3 months is up. Other Watch is on financing, they waived the activation fee and gave me 24 mths free cellular service as long as I keep paying the financing for the watch itself. My sister also bought out a watch, they waived her activation fee but also just cancelled her service without offering her the 24 mths free. I think the key to getting 24 mths free is to have a device on a financing plan.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1387 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal,QC
ivy317 wrote: I got 2 watches from this promo. The watch that I bought out, because I had issues connecting the cellular they waived the activation fee but would not offer 24 mths free. I’m cancelling this one when the 3 months is up. Other Watch is on financing, they waived the activation fee and gave me 24 mths free cellular service as long as I keep paying the financing for the watch itself. My sister also bought out a watch, they waived her activation fee but also just cancelled her service without offering her the 24 mths free. I think the key to getting 24 mths free is to have a device on a financing plan.
great!

mine was on financing plan. but I wasn't offered anything on cancellation request on chat.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2009
1120 posts
214 upvotes
Key order information details (name of the order print out) says: No Term Device price as $240
Cancelled the 2 I got, hopefully no surprises on the bill.
Couldn’t convince them to remove activation $35 charges
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2009
1120 posts
214 upvotes
sonajatt wrote: Ping me if you are serious to buy it off. Gta, 401/Mississauga or union station area meet up.... I am picking up the 4 I reserved in few hrs. I will see if the store has any more available.
They told me this morning there is black 40 and 44mm in stock.
Got 3 only, will post if I decide to part away 1.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7394 posts
7599 upvotes
As Rogers isn't waiving the $35 activation fee, why not use the 3 months before cancelling. If you have an Android phone on Rogers, just ask to set up your watch by putting your sim in a friendly iPhone to set up the watch and then put the sim back in your Android phone. You'll miss some Apple related functions, but calling etc should still work.
Sep 3, 2019
45 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
Got the ap4 at BB. Activated a new line with rogers. phone line is $15, text and talk only. I still found there are some ap4 in BB in Great Vancouver area.
Jul 22, 2013
101 posts
37 upvotes
Any still available in durham region? I tried calling local Rogers but they're all sold out. I'm looking for 44mm black.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)