3646 posts
1243 upvotes
Toronto
Got a 44mm space grey brand new with receipt, packing, and all

Also put a screen protector on it

Opened yesterday to try it - not my thing, literally used it 1 hour

$400 take it - pm me

In pickering, or yonge/finch, or anywhere between along 401
Last edited by wmahmud on Dec 22nd, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 2, 2018
596 posts
348 upvotes
Anyone know the deal is still on? Im looking to get it today thank you
Koodo $35/11GB 3 lines, Rogers $42/20GB, Public Mobile $10, Freedom Mobile $37.5/20GB, $45/20GB
Oct 29, 2006
552 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone looking to sell an extra one they purchased in the ottawa area?

Thanks!
Apr 15, 2009
306 posts
93 upvotes
devastata wrote: Anyone looking to sell an extra one they purchased in the ottawa area?

Thanks!
You can go to Best Buy. They can set it up for you.
They have stock for Rose gold 44 mm or Silver 40 mm.
May 22, 2017
249 posts
164 upvotes
Hey,

Have a BNIB 40mm silver. Anyone that wanna change it for a grey 40 or 44mm? Let me know. I’m located in Markham but could meet anywhere in GTA. Thanks
May 22, 2017
249 posts
164 upvotes
MrProdigy wrote: Any still available in durham region? I tried calling local Rogers but they're all sold out. I'm looking for 44mm black.
Got mine in Ajax. Ordered online, silver 40mm, returned and then purchased from their mobile store
Jul 22, 2013
101 posts
37 upvotes
ldovale wrote: Got mine in Ajax. Ordered online, silver 40mm, returned and then purchased from their mobile store
I called Rogers. They said they don't allow ordering online for the watch, it's only sold in store.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10858 posts
3064 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
BaDumTss wrote: How can you price match an online order like that?
Best buy can provide the same price. It’s not technically price matching since they just use Rogers sales/activation system. The only caveat with BB is that can’t offer the outright price but have to add it to a Rogers 2 year payment plan.
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1207 posts
265 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: Got a 44mm space grey brand new with receipt, packing, and all

Also put a screen protector on it

Opened yesterday to try it - not my thing, literally used it 1 hour

$400 take it - pm me

In pickering, or yonge/finch, or anywhere between along 401
PM Sent
Jul 10, 2003
25 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
fluidmax wrote: Stop peddling this "Buyers Remorse" clause....that only apply to you if you return everything you got from them (As per the CRTC). if you want to keep the equipment they "CAN" charge you activation since your equipment was activated on their network and when you cancelled you didn't return the equipment. Roger's rep are getting lippy since lots of people are calling in to fight for activation fees because of this insane deal.

One thing is for sure...if you got charged activation for opening up the $75 phone plan because your were not an existing rogers customer and you canceled right away ... they should credit back the activation on the "phone plan" since you didn't take any phone from them on that phone plan (which is truly "Buyers Remorse"). as for the activation on the watch....it's all luck and at the mercy of the rep you talk to....btw... They are documenting the interaction when you call in to fight the activation fee..I called 3 times and "every time" the agent made notes to my closed account about me asking to waive the activation fees.

Here is the article explaining in detail what covers under this Mobile Service Trial Period

Pay special attention to section "V" paragraph "B".
Totally agree with what you're saying, but if you get a nice rep it and you're polite about it, it's possible to get both $35 setup fees credited.

Just got my final bill today and it showed 2x$35 setup fees. I started an online chat, mentally prepared to only get one $35 fee back (on the $75 phone plan), but the online chat agent credited both without me asking.
Apr 29, 2013
34 posts
20 upvotes
Brampton
Hello Guys, i called Rogers customer service and they said this promotion is only through stores, so they provided me stores list which have apple watch 4 in stock as of 24th Dec. 2019 time 1pm. These store have in stock
411 Bayfield Street, L4M-6E5 - Bayfield - Barrie has 3 watches, 3015 Bloor Street West, M8X-1C5 - Royal York - Etobicoke, 850 Main Street East Unit 9a, L9T-0J4 - Milton has 4 watches, 2060 Queen Street East, M4E-1C9 - Beaches - Toronto 6watches
i got one from Milton store, they have 2 but if you are going to call these store they will make excuses that watches are defective , on hold or wrong inventory but they do have it , i had to call Rogers customer service and then Customer Service called the store and then they sold me one. Best of Luck and Merry Christmas.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2126 posts
2233 upvotes
dpks wrote: Totally agree with what you're saying, but if you get a nice rep it and you're polite about it, it's possible to get both $35 setup fees credited.

Just got my final bill today and it showed 2x$35 setup fees. I started an online chat, mentally prepared to only get one $35 fee back (on the $75 phone plan), but the online chat agent credited both without me asking.
No Doubt, like I said it purely depends on the agent and I did get all my activation fees credited in the end so I know how it works.
Dec 24, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Hi all,

Anyone with an update for phone orders?
I have a small business (corporate plan) account and ordered with an agent over the phone as I was not able to hunt down the watch in store.

I had several chats with the csr but they said order is put through with a confirmation # but not fulfilled. At the time of the order (Dec 12), they said it’d be mailed within 3-4 days. Then it went to end of the week as the item is backordered and takes additional few days to be shipped out... Now with absolutely no ETA.

I know Apple discontinued the series 4. If there are no stock on hand, how is Rogers intending to fulfill my order, yet alone put through the order at all?

I guess I should’ve called stores instead of being on the phone for 1+ hr to put the order through lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7371 posts
7557 upvotes
MrMom wrote: As Rogers isn't waiving the $35 activation fee, why not use the 3 months before cancelling. If you have an Android phone on Rogers, just ask to set up your watch by putting your sim in a friendly iPhone to set up the watch and then put the sim back in your Android phone. You'll miss some Apple related functions, but calling etc should still work.
Update for Android phone users: This ^ is what we did. The key in saving time is to prepare. Learn the watch functions, what apps you want to use, the watch face and the types of notifications you want. This requires the AW user to have an Apple account whether that is an iCloud or third party based email address.

1 - Back up the friendly iPhone user information to iCloud or iTunes.
2 - Sign out and reset the iPhone. This and step 7b don't take that long, but you do risk losing information if the phone settings and data are not backed up as you would like.
3 - Sign in under the AW Apple user ID. Maybe able to set up quicker if they already have a iPad for the apps and mail accts etc. You'll see.
4 - Set up as per https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204505.
5 - Update to the latest watch iOS. Adjust the watch and the apps to your liking. Double check that the apps work, i.e. sending & receiving messages etc.
7a - I turned off the Bluetooth and the AW before starting step 7b because I didn't want there to be any communication between the AW and iPhone when I performed Step 7b lest the watch information gets wiped too. Purely precautionary.
7b - Repeats Step 1 and 2.
8 - Friendly iPhone owner needs to reset up their phone from the iCloud backup.
9 - Android phone user can now turn on the AW and use it as if "your" iPhone is just turned off.
Jun 4, 2009
74 posts
11 upvotes
Have a BNIB 40mm Watch 4 Silver with White band - looking to exchange with black either 40/44 mm. PM if interested. Thanks!
Jun 26, 2013
924 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone received their watch who ordered over the phone with business account
Jan 6, 2019
31 posts
62 upvotes
Same here, no ETA on the order, now I feel should have gotten one from store.
Anyone here willing to sell 40mm (need two)?
Jlogue2 wrote: Hi all,

Anyone with an update for phone orders?
I have a small business (corporate plan) account and ordered with an agent over the phone as I was not able to hunt down the watch in store.

I had several chats with the csr but they said order is put through with a confirmation # but not fulfilled. At the time of the order (Dec 12), they said it’d be mailed within 3-4 days. Then it went to end of the week as the item is backordered and takes additional few days to be shipped out... Now with absolutely no ETA.

I know Apple discontinued the series 4. If there are no stock on hand, how is Rogers intending to fulfill my order, yet alone put through the order at all?

I guess I should’ve called stores instead of being on the phone for 1+ hr to put the order through lol
Aug 24, 2017
110 posts
223 upvotes
Actually got shipping confirmation from Rogers just now.

Already picked one up from Best Buy though