Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular 40mm/44mm $240/290 YMMV Rogers In-store only

Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1086 posts
1560 upvotes
Pkmangg wrote: Actually got shipping confirmation from Rogers just now.

Already picked one up from Best Buy though
Thanks for the update! I keep forgetting to call them, good to hear they are not cancelling orders
May 10, 2010
200 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
This deal is still active. I picked one up in a corporate Rogers store in Vancouver. However stock is extraordinary limited now, you can ask a customer service rep in store to show you where there is stock. I went from (Burnaby) Metrotown to (Vancouver) Oakridge to get the last one there(Space Grey 44mm). It is very YMMV but worth looking into I think, good luck all!
Mar 1, 2006
4 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver BC
I picked up one 44mm SG on Tuesday at Burnaby Metrotown as well.
May 10, 2010
200 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
leakysieve wrote: Did you call Oakridge before you went there to pick it up?
Yes and they held it for me.
Jan 6, 2019
31 posts
62 upvotes
Did best buy price match? I tried my luck online but they denied stating can't match model number on Rogers page.
Pkmangg wrote: Actually got shipping confirmation from Rogers just now.

Already picked one up from Best Buy though
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1086 posts
1560 upvotes
FINALLY it has arrived in the mail. I never got a tracking number and never bothered to call the Small Business CSR but alas it’s here
Jun 20, 2013
5 posts
Brampton, ON
I ordered 3 Apple watches Series 4 on 12/14 on the phone with a business CSR
grey 44mm
gold 44mm
silver 44mm

I got an email confirmation last night that the Grey 44mm has shipped. Doesnt say which courier company it is. just the tracking number. The IMEI number on shipping confirmation confirms to be series 4 apple watch grey alum 44mm on apple.com website.

The gold and Silver were ordered first but no shipping confirmation as yet.
Jun 20, 2013
5 posts
Brampton, ON
courier is with Purolator. estimated delivery on Monday.
Oct 11, 2015
697 posts
254 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
guys you might want to check your billing when the next bill show up. I was promised by online chat the $35 activation fee will be removed but it show and charge on my next bill.
Calling Rogers now they seems to be able to remove it
May 31, 2017
376 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
This deal is still on if you can find stock at best buy.

One of my friend picked up Gold 44mm from a bestbuy yesterday.
Feb 10, 2012
214 posts
102 upvotes
Kitchener
I also recd two watches space gray 44 inch today for my Dec 12 order , Id any one want to switch with gold pm me
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1080 posts
342 upvotes
Anyone got two service/activation fees on their bill?
Lmao wtf are they thinking
I got added an extra line to my Rogers infinite plan(which was seen as a smart watch on my account) and another individual wireless line as a smart watch on my rogers bill
The ****
Aug 26, 2019
42 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I made an order on Dec 13th and it's cancelled now. Anybody willing to sell iWatch Silver 40mm/44mm?
Please PM.
Thanks.
Dec 24, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
So my order is finally shipped, and for the past month, it was nothing but a stream of inconsistent information.

2019/12/12
placed order over the phone with small business csr (took over an hr as they were not aware of the deals nor how to find the deal on their system). told me that it'd be shipped by end of the week

2019/12/16
contacted csr as i did not receive order confirmation. gave me order # and told me i should receive by the end of this week as it takes extra days to prepare the shipment since in holiday season

2019/12/23
did not receive the item, so called again. asked them to do a stock check in GTA. one showing (40mm grey) at corporate store in downtown. called the store, and they say it is on HOLD FOR A VP of rogers (yeah right) and the item is now showing as back ordered

2019/12/27
livechat for order status. csr told me to grab one from store and cancel this order (if i knew where to find it, i should've done it from the gecko).

2020/01/05
livechat for order status again. they had my billing address and shipping address confused and my order was on 'pending'. verified address and the csr said it would ship the next day and will receive shipping confirmation via e-mail

2020/01/06
livechat for order status again as i did not receive shipping confirmation. they needed to verify my account status before shipping (csr tells me it should've done at the time of order. i contacted the csr how many times before this??????) and sent the token to work e-mail. cannot access work e-mail from home. so the package still cannot be shipped until i verify it

2020/01/07
verified account status. csr says i should receive it by this friday

2020/01/08
livechat with csr for order status (still no shipping confirmation). provided me with tracking number. thought all was good... until i found out that they shipped it to a wrong address. had to contact rogers to contact purolator to change the address. who knows when the 'back office' would do that and when purolator would change it from their end lol

not a single thing went according to what they told me would go. seriously contemplating whether i want to stay with rogers at this level of consistency.
Dec 24, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
finally received my watch yesterday- literally took just over a month.
Mar 8, 2010
431 posts
350 upvotes
Foothills
Ordered on Dec.15
Regular follow up once a week since then. Each call lasted in excess of 30 mins
A variety of excuses - to be finally told yesterday that:
1.Initially the comment was the item was backordered - which was not the case when it was ordered. Delivery to be expected in 3-5 days.
2.Order was arbitrarily cancelled on Jan.7 - without notice.
3. Although I was never advised or progress reports following the initial order confirmation. No recourse.
4. Rogers over promised and under delivered... .typical
Jan 31, 2010
295 posts
80 upvotes
2. Order was arbitrarily cancelled on Jan.7 - without notice.
3. Although I was never advised or progress reports following the initial order confirmation. No recourse.
4. Rogers over promised and under delivered... .typical

Sounds about right, especially #2. Bolded the major takeaways
Nov 15, 2010
425 posts
136 upvotes
Montreal
coolaw79 wrote: This deal is still on if you can find stock at best buy.

One of my friend picked up Gold 44mm from a bestbuy yesterday.
Best Buy mobile or the actual store? I tried at Best Buy mobile at the beginning of the sale and they refused. Saying Rogers doesn’t allow them to activate watches on financing.
May 31, 2017
376 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
goonerm3 wrote: Best Buy mobile or the actual store? I tried at Best Buy mobile at the beginning of the sale and they refused. Saying Rogers doesn’t allow them to activate watches on financing.
Actual BestBuy store not BestBuy mobile.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)