Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular 40mm/44mm $240/290 YMMV Rogers In-store only

Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7410 posts
7635 upvotes
Since I couldn't get the activation fee waved, I planned to use the 3 free months of wireless service as originally offered. That expires in March.

I called in today to cancel the service ahead of time. The CSR offered a promo of free service for 24 months. I would just continue to pay the watch financing until the watch is paid off. The free service promo runs beyond my payment period. Another RFD'r received the same promo offer sometime in Dec or Jan.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1081 posts
342 upvotes
MrMom wrote: Since I couldn't get the activation fee waved, I planned to use the 3 free months of wireless service as originally offered. That expires in March.

I called in today to cancel the service ahead of time. The CSR offered a promo of free service for 24 months. I would just continue to pay the watch financing until the watch is paid off. The free service promo runs beyond my payment period. Another RFD'r received the same promo offer sometime in Dec or Jan.
I wonder if i can get that promo now by telling them I'm thinking about cancelling my watch line and just paying it off
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7410 posts
7635 upvotes
@Casual Can't hurt to try. It's just a matter of your time. They let me finance the remaining term. Just politely say what you wrote. GL.
Jan 13, 2007
996 posts
118 upvotes
Any deals on Apple watch SE/5 or 6 with Rogers? Looking to add a few to my account...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
7410 posts
7635 upvotes
Our free service promo expired this month and before we could contact Rogers, they automatically renewed our free service for another 24 months. Thumbs Up Sign

Feb 27th, 2020 2:45 pm
MrMom wrote: Since I couldn't get the activation fee waved, I planned to use the 3 free months of wireless service as originally offered. That expires in March.