Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] BACK: Qc. Only BYOP 7GB Share Everything+ Plan $62/mo Canada wide unlimited eligible up to 30% corp rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 8:28 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes

[Rogers Wireless] BACK: Qc. Only BYOP 7GB Share Everything+ Plan $62/mo Canada wide unlimited eligible up to 30% corp rebate

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Since August 2016 this deal is on and off... now back!! Qc. Only 7GB Share Everything+ Canada wide calling at $62 (BYOP) . They also have 12 Gb (10Gb + 2 Gb bonus) for $85/month. edit: The 2Gb bonus on the 10Gb plan is over. 10Gb for $85. Both plans are eligible to up to 30% corp rebate and Desjardins 10% rebate although those rebates are non stackables. Corp plan can be applied on only one line of the account, (first line wich is the most expensive) and the Desjardins rebate to all the other lines of the same account. For exampls, it costs me $125 all included for 4 lines and 7Gb
To see if you are eligible for a corp discount, please click here. Be aware that maybe not all that are eligible are listed there. Thanks to Ricky, who provided the link ===> https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/employeeoffers/
Another link to check if you are eligible: ===> https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/evp/#/ ... ve?lang=en

INCLUDES:
Roam Like HomeTM9
Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVETM10
Subscribe to your choice of Spotify® Premium or TextureTM and enjoy the first 6 months free11
PLUS:
Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling3
Unlimited Messaging1 (Includes text, picture and video)
Call Display with Name Display4
Enhanced Voicemail5
Call Waiting
Group Calling
2500 Call Forwarding Minutes6
Overage Rate $5/100MB
Worry-free data management
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Aug 15th, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Mar 29, 2013
168 posts
88 upvotes
Oshawa
Any way to get this out of qc? I live in ottawa, and wouldnt mind this.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa
PilotInTraining wrote: Any way to get this out of qc? I live in ottawa, and wouldnt mind this.
Same... I pay 135 for this..
Nov 26, 2008
868 posts
515 upvotes
GTA
I wish the Ontario student plan or back to school promos would come close to this.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
PilotInTraining wrote: Any way to get this out of qc? I live in ottawa, and wouldnt mind this.
shylok wrote: Same... I pay 135 for this..

I heard that you can have this but with a QC area code number... just tell them that you are moving soon to Qc for studying or whatever... this is what I read elsewhere, and I may be mistaken
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1791 posts
564 upvotes
sucks that they don't have the province wide option with 5$ off. :( they had it before..
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
jessicacha wrote: sucks that they don't have the province wide option with 5$ off. :( they had it before..
yes, that's the plan I have right now... $57 7gb - 30% corp = $46.40 all taxes and fees included ;)
Aug 4, 2008
44 posts
25 upvotes
I'm new to this how exactly do I get this plan and can I get this plan for the listed price for two lines or do I have to pay extra for the additional line?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
Soul~ wrote: I'm new to this how exactly do I get this plan and can I get this plan for the listed price for two lines or do I have to pay extra for the additional line?
There is a fee to pay monthly for each extra extra line on the same account. I pay $125 for 4 lines

If you are interested in this plan ( or any Rogers plan) call them in, visit one of their stores, buy on the net or go to a retailer. Costco's mobile kiosk runs good promos very often.
Mar 24, 2009
35 posts
10 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Did the price just went up ? Shows up as 67$ online
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
chos3n wrote: Did the price just went up ? Shows up as 67$ online
Still $62... you have to choose No Tab, otherwise it is pricier... $67 is with the "Smart Tab"
Oct 10, 2014
267 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So, just to confirm, unlike similar QC deals from Koodo, in this case it is NOT possible to port in an Ontario number to get this plan in ON (or any other province)?
Can someone confirm?

Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
aliratanshi wrote: So, just to confirm, unlike similar QC deals from Koodo, in this case it is NOT possible to port in an Ontario number to get this plan in ON (or any other province)?
Can someone confirm?

Thanks!
I read that you can have this plan out of Qc. but with a Qc. area code.... It's a no-go if you want an area code other than Qc.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3907 posts
872 upvotes
Kingston, ON
I'm so sick of these Quebec only plans. Why the hell is Koodo not offering anything competitive in Ontario
Feb 16, 2016
260 posts
140 upvotes
The Koodo loophole does NOT work with Rogers. Lines are forced to change plans if the area code is changed.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
Slawek wrote: I'm so sick of these Quebec only plans. Why the hell is Koodo not offering anything competitive in Ontario
In Qc. we have a not-so-new player in the Big 3 comm services supplier game.. Videotron... more competition = cheaper prices to attract new customers
Dec 22, 2007
810 posts
464 upvotes
Any deals on an iPhone 7 64 or 128 GB with rogers right now ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8047 posts
1664 upvotes
I can confirm you CANNOT port an out of province number to this plan. It will force a plan change when the CSR enters it in. Its computer locked. They patched it back in April.

However, you CAN get this with a QC number with an our of province address. The way to do it is go to the store, sign up with a in province plan with a QC number, and then go home and go online and change it.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13773 posts
3796 upvotes
GTA
DoorCrasher wrote: yes, that's the plan I have right now... $57 7gb - 30% corp = $46.40 all taxes and fees included ;)
How much would it be to split that plan with another phone?

My worry about this is that they put a time limit on the price then I need to find a new plan again
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5664 posts
3991 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: How much would it be to split that plan with another phone?

My worry about this is that they put a time limit on the price then I need to find a new plan again
Line 2+

Premium + TAB
$65/mo* Pay the lowest upfront cost on select phones.
Monthly service fee after $10/mo. savings for 24 months.

Premium TAB
$50/mo Pay a low phone-upfront cost today.

Smart Tab
$40/mo Pay a little more on upfront costs of your phone.

No Tab
$35/mo

http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless ... hing?ipn=1

They run promotions every now and then, the 4th line on my account is $10/mo... in total, all taxes included I pay $125/mo for 4 lines

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)