Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Desjardins members + Rogers = 2GB data bonus data for 2 year (ON/QC ONLY)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 11:07 am
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 30, 2013
392 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal

[Rogers Wireless] Desjardins members + Rogers = 2GB data bonus data for 2 year (ON/QC ONLY)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Hi there,

Be gentle, first post. Wasn't sure how to name the subject.

If you are a current rogers wireless customer and a desjardins members you can get a 2GB data bonus on your account for two years.

It works with the corp account too. Me and my brother was able to get it applied to an account with the 30% discount already on it. When you call, you need to tell them that you don't want to add the 10% only the 2gb bonus.

Hope everything is fine, enjoy :)
Images
  • Desjardins Rogers.JPG
Last edited by Netixx on Jun 13th, 2019 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Newbie
Apr 30, 2014
7 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Just called in because I've been going over for the past few months but the rep on the phone stated that this deal is only for Quebec, and I live in Ontario. She did however put a promo 2gb of data on my account that starts today but ends on July 23rd 2019.
Cheers,
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 30, 2013
392 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal
Jr1992 wrote: Just called in because I've been going over for the past few months but the rep on the phone stated that this deal is only for Quebec, and I live in Ontario. She did however put a promo 2gb of data on my account that starts today but ends on July 23rd 2019.
Cheers,
Weird, it clearly state in the promo that it's valid for Quebec and Ontario residents.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1566 posts
7645 upvotes
Netixx wrote: Weird, it clearly state in the promo that it's valid for Quebec and Ontario residents.
But that's not worth stating in the title of your post?

RFD always revolving around central Canada...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 25, 2011
2964 posts
12686 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
10% off the bill or 2gb that’s the promo?

Are the 10% stackable with the Corp 30%?
Rogers Unlimited Province, 7gb $39/month! Thanks RFD!!
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 30, 2013
392 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal
Leverage wrote: But that's not worth stating in the title of your post?

RFD always revolving around central Canada...
Like I said.. first post. I've modified the title. Thank you :)
Rlcky wrote: 10% off the bill or 2gb that’s the promo?

Are the 10% stackable with the Corp 30%?
No the 10% is not stackable with the corp discount.

So only the 2gb is applicable to a corp account.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1460 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Tried and was also told this is QB only deal
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2009
1112 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa
Interesting deal. I know it states have your Desjardins access card ready to validate, but curious how they actually verify?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3348 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
Do employees also qualify? My brother could use thus deal.
====================================
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 30, 2013
392 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal
abudall wrote: Interesting deal. I know it states have your Desjardins access card ready to validate, but curious how they actually verify?
Yes they actually ask for your card number
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
637 upvotes
Just called, I'm in QC have a Rogers share everything plan and a Desjardins access card. They claim i need to open a new line or do a phone upgrade to get this...So no go.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1780 posts
652 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TurboTronix wrote: Just called, I'm in QC have a Rogers share everything plan and a Desjardins access card. They claim i need to open a new line or do a phone upgrade to get this...So no go.
call again or go to a store. promo doesn't say to open a new line or upgrade
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3348 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
Wow soo much of ymmv with this deal lol
====================================
Newbie
Dec 27, 2016
65 posts
64 upvotes
I live in Ontario and the rep said it wasn't available in my province... However I was able to haggle him to give me a bonus of 2gb for 2 months. Better than nothing

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)