Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Free Sonos + extra $10 off for 24 months (EPP or IDV included) + $300 credits (IDV only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2019 2:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8435 posts
49725 upvotes
Ontario

[Rogers Wireless] Free Sonos + extra $10 off for 24 months (EPP or IDV included) + $300 credits (IDV only)

Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Don't think this is the real BF deal yet but still an awesome deal.

IDV = EPP

My Rogers business rep sent me the details.

Free Wireless Sonos One Smart Speaker Gift with Purchase on New Activation or Hardware Upgrade

Apple devices include: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
Android devices include: Samsung S10, S10+, Samsung Note 10+
Eligible = Consumer, IDV/EPP, New acts or HUPS.
Not eligible = Corporate plans (not IDV or EPP plans), price plan change, talk and text, home phone
Corporate plans = anything that is not the $80.50 10gb hero plan and the unlimited plans. For example, Banks special plans are corporate plans.

2ND PROMO

Extra $10 off for 24 months for 20gb unlimited plans.
Notab, edge 20, 40, etc
ELIGIBLE FOR EPP/IDV AS WELL! & AAL too!

3rd PROMO

EPP/IDV = get $300 credits ( in 24 months = $12.50 off per months)

20gb plan with 20% epp discount + $10 off
No tab = $66/20gb
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Nov 28th, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
3 replies
Aug 17, 2008
812 posts
197 upvotes
Markham, ON
Do these HAVE to go though corporate sites or Rogers Direct? Can we contact regular Rogers reps about these?
eBay Profile: squash252
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8435 posts
49725 upvotes
Ontario
turtlenuts wrote: Do these HAVE to go though corporate sites or Rogers Direct? Can we contact regular Rogers reps about these?
If you have a passcode, you can go to any reps. However, most of them are not trained to deal with IDV/EPP plans.

Try going to a non rogers dealer store so you won't get scammed. I just found out my auntie was scammed by a Rogers store at Lansdowne Mall. It was the free airpod promo.

The manager with glasses lied to my auntie and kept the airpod to himself. He invoiced a without airpod first and gave it to my auntie. Then refunded that invoice and invoiced a new one with the free airpod.

We filed a complaint 2 months ago but he is still working there. Not sure if Rogers did anything.

Anyway, MAKE SURE you don't get scammed. Especially the SONOS promo. THEY love to say " cannot stack the offer with IDV or EPP" so they can keep it for themselves.