Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Free Sonos One Smart Speaker with Activation or Upgrade (Select phones)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:52 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2012
136 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto

[Rogers Wireless] Free Sonos One Smart Speaker with Activation or Upgrade (Select phones)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
December 2, 2019
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Rogers Wireless Gift With Purchase Promo

Get a Free Sonos One Smart Speaker ($249 value) with New Activation or Upgrade on select Rogers devices.

Details:
Offer only available at Rogers Branded Stores (No Best Buy etc)
Available on any 2 year Infinite Plan
November 28th to December 2nd or while quantities last
Limit one per account
Apple devices include: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
Android devices include: Samsung S10, S10+, Note 10+
Byod and Business accounts not eligible

Not a bad deal if you are looking for a Sonos One. Best Buy is giving $200 GC for some of the same devices.

I think the best deal is:
Samsung S10 for $0 on Edge 20 which is $95 per month (unlimited calling, sms and 10GB of full speed data)
sonos.PNG
17 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2116 posts
352 upvotes
not a bad deal...we got our oldest daughter an upgraded iPhone 11 earlier in the week then just came across this...they still offered us the promo today
Nov 27, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Moncton, NB
If you want to sweeten the deal, you could get on the phone or chat with Rogers and mention that you get a 325 gift card with Costco if you move to Bell (they got it for Black Friday at least here in NB).

I still have a balance of 220$ on my Rogers plan that would end by May/2020, so the gift card would pay my balance and Y would get a Galaxy S10 with some positive balance on the gift card.
I entered in Rogers chat to mention that and I got 200$ credit in my bill + 5$/mo discount + S10 no down payment + Sonos One.
It could be that I have in the same account my home internet, no cable though.
Nov 27, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
Dont bother I did the most easy way and got a super deal myself. All this waiting in line and customer service got me nothing in the end. Right now Roger's is giving 15gb for 65 dollars with a edge financing plan plus 200 credit for black Friday and 1 free sonos speaker if you log into my Roger's online and make the purchase urself. I bought a iPhone 11 max pro with 24 months months edge financing and got all this promo by myself. Forget live chat those guys dont wanna give you nothing and Costco wont give any deals for iPhone 11 pro or pro maxi
I was there today.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191128-231258_Chrome.jpg
  • received_281176332805970.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20191128-231244_Chrome.jpg
  • received_1370167253145408.jpeg
Last edited by BacT76685 on Nov 29th, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 28, 2014
31 posts
3 upvotes
Langley, BC
BacT76685 wrote: Dont bother I did the most easy way and got a super deal myself. All this waiting in line and customer service got me nothing in the end. Right now Roger's is giving 15gb for 65 dollars with a edge financing plan plus 200 credit for black Friday and 1 free sonos speaker if you log into my Roger's online and make the purchase urself. I bought a iPhone 11 max pro with 24 months months edge financing and got all this promo by myself. Forget live chat those guys dont wanna give you nothing and Costco wont give any deals for iPhone 11 pro or pro max I was there today.
Just curious.....you got an Edge Plan with bonus 5 GB (10+5) and a new phone, and a Sonos and $200 credit all for $65/ month? No upfront cost of phone?

I called in and asked for this "deal" compared to what they offered me yesterday and they said they have nothing about a $200 credit in their system (only a $100). I also asked if there were different offers through the Roger's online portal and she said not that she can see. I also noticed it said the $200 was only for infinite plans on the screen shot? Maybe it is a regional plan or business plan?

Which Edge plan is it? Did you have that same plan before or how did you get the Bonus 5 GB through the online? It is about $15 cheaper per month and $100 more bill credit than they offered me last night so I'm certainly wanting to try and get a bit more if it is so easy to do online.

Thanks so much for your reply! Happy Black Friday shopping.
Nov 27, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
Opps I forget to say that I am living in Quebec. So I dont know what promo you got in ur province but that's what I have. Yes its 65 dollars plus edge financing for 24 months for the iPhone 11 pro max. 65 plus another 65 for the iPhone 11 pro max. But I know u can always get other phones for alot cheaper for 24 months and dont bother with the upfront coverage deal its bullshit. It's like renting ur phone for 2 years or return it back for another upgrade but u need to have the phone in good condition. You are not really saving urself 450$
Nov 27, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
Are you living in Quebec. All I did was hit upgrade my phone then I picked my plan and under edge financing the option is there. But I release if you already bought the phone u wont see this option. It's only there if you didnt buy it yet. You wont see the option if u already got ur phone.
Dec 28, 2014
31 posts
3 upvotes
Langley, BC
BacT76685 wrote: Are you living in Quebec. All I did was hit upgrade my phone then I picked my plan and under edge financing the option is there. But I release if you already bought the phone u wont see this option. It's only there if you didnt buy it yet. You wont see the option if u already got ur phone.
No, I'm in BC and I recall the rep saying that there was something for Quebec only with a $200 credit so that is probably what it is because I only see the $100 credit on my computer and phone when I look at "My Rogers"
Nov 27, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
CHAJAZZ wrote: No, I'm in BC and I recall the rep saying that there was something for Quebec only with a $200 credit so that is probably what it is because I only see the $100 credit on my computer and phone when I look at "My Rogers"
O yeah and that 15gb was for non share infinite plan.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191129-185027_Chrome.jpg
Jul 8, 2019
9 posts
1 upvote
Manitoba... I got a free iPad on cellular, free sonos and a free Samsung tablet. Upgraded two of our phones to the 11.. and paying $65 a month for 40gb of data on the infinite plus financing on the phones.
Dec 25, 2012
853 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Can you get this PLAN with the iphone xr 64gb? Which is a $0 phone I'm guessing?
JS
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2469 posts
385 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Shantelkrm wrote: Manitoba... I got a free iPad on cellular, free sonos and a free Samsung tablet. Upgraded two of our phones to the 11.. and paying $65 a month for 40gb of data on the infinite plus financing on the phones.
What's the housing market like? I feel like I could live in Manitoba for those deals...Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 2, 2019
2 posts
Did anyone actually get the Sonos speaker that was offered online? I was supposed to but haven’t received anything yet....I think it is supposed to be a separate email with the promotion.
Nov 25, 2015
35 posts
38 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Was this an in store only promo?