Rogers Wireless

Rogers 15GB BYOD for $50.00 EPP

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2021 12:54 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
6387 posts
5440 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: Where are the plans that come with 1GB of data and 100 monthly talk minutes for like $15-$20, like those that are available in any other country on the planet? That's all I need. Canadians get so ripped off.
Zoomer , public? So cheap those places if you need like 6gb or less

Eg zoomer is $30 for 1 GB ultd Canada wide talk and intl text
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
6387 posts
5440 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: 3G speeds though. Currently on Freedom for $19/month. 6 months of that left before it goes up to $29.
It's actually LTE but throttled to HSPA+ speeds. So much better than 3g connection

And you want 5g speeds for your 1gb of data? 1gb is enough only for messaging, light surfing.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2227 posts
509 upvotes
Vancouver Island
scorpion85 wrote: Anyone knows when telus is going to match this price Thinking Face
Got an email from Telus EPP this AM, they have a limited time offer: $50 Peace of Mind 15GB BYOD plan, available till May 31, with $45 connection fee waived on new activations. It looks like their regular $56 EPP 15GB peace of mind plan reduced to $50 but it now says includes "basic voicemail"; I could be wrong but if memory serves me the $56 plan included regular voicemail.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 9.07.41 AM.png
Nov 11, 2015
209 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
scorpion85 wrote: Anyone knows when telus is going to match this price Thinking Face
I see this through my telus portal now

dag my screenshot isn't working but it's there through smartcell
Feb 20, 2017
98 posts
80 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Rob76 wrote: Got an email from Telus EPP this AM, they have a limited time offer: $50 Peace of Mind 15GB BYOD plan, available till May 31, with $45 connection fee waived on new activations. It looks like their regular $56 EPP 15GB peace of mind plan reduced to $50 but it now says includes "basic voicemail"; I could be wrong but if memory serves me the $56 plan included regular voicemail.
I believe regular and basic are the same thing.

The $68 / 30 gb plan also offers basic voicemail.
May 26, 2021
2 posts
Does anyone know how much will it cost if I want to add an apple watch to share this infinite plan?
I am currently with Telus Peace of Mind plan ($50/20g), but I can't add apple watch to that plan...They have another plan called "Peace of Mind Connect", which costs $15/Month more if I want to add an Apple watch.
Dec 7, 2020
396 posts
260 upvotes
Rob76 wrote: Got an email from Telus EPP this AM, they have a limited time offer: $50 Peace of Mind 15GB BYOD plan, available till May 31, with $45 connection fee waived on new activations. It looks like their regular $56 EPP 15GB peace of mind plan reduced to $50 but it now says includes "basic voicemail"; I could be wrong but if memory serves me the $56 plan included regular voicemail.
Thank you I received that email as well. It must be a typo about voicemail because 25 messages voicemail is standard to all peace of mind plans
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2172 posts
1574 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
shadyazn wrote: It's a EPP plan ... not everyone can get it
My strategy when speaking to the Rogers advisor about the $45/25GB offer were I to bring back both lines was explaining that while my wife was eligible for the EPP offer it would require a credit check and creating a new account under her name…neither of which made sense as I already had a 20+ year account under my name for consolidated home services. The advisor agreed and offered the $45/25GB plan for both lines with activation fees waived under my account.

I wasn’t lying to the advisor about my wife’s professional affiliation but having said that I wasn’t asked for confirmation one way or the other. I imagine for others in a similar situation the possibly exists as well.
Dec 7, 2020
396 posts
260 upvotes
merciscool wrote: Is there a list anywhere, rather than just having to inquire?
Nobody advertise a complete list. You have to enter your company name on this website to find out if your company is eligible or you can contact rogers directly
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1619 posts
2901 upvotes
My Telus EPP portal..

Enjoy 15GB for only $52/month and save up to $1,348 on the latest devices on a 2-year term with Bring-It-Back. Offer for new activations and upgrades only.

I already have Rogers $50 15GB and it's not an EPP plan. Just a regular Joe. No earth shattering deal here.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Dec 7, 2020
396 posts
260 upvotes
Rizzy77 wrote: Why is this post getting downvotes? Is there a better current deal per gb right now that I’m missing out on? I’m paying zoomer 40/ month for 6gb, it’s only $10 more and I get 9 more gb
I'm also confused why this post has so many down votes. I know this plan is not as hot as 20gb/50 was but not bad at all. All big 3 have this plan and I signed up with Telus
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1266 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
Yes It's a good deal if you have access to EPP program.
Switching from Fido (paying $60 for 15GB currently), fortunately wife works for a bank.
Looks like the promotion is gonna be extended after talking with the CSR today.

Thanks OP!