Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers $55 bill credit + Sonos one with new phone (existing customers)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 4:30 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2020
11 posts
12 upvotes

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers $55 bill credit + Sonos one with new phone (existing customers)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Just saw Rogers brought back the free Sonos one deal.

Also includes a $55 bill credit.

(Rogers customers enjoy early access to this special offer! Get the Sonos One speaker with iPhone 12 and 12 Pro family, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a with 5G, select Samsung S20 Series 5G, or Samsung Note20 series.)

With financing1 on a Rogers InfiniteTM plan. For a limited time only, while supplies last.
6 replies
Feb 25, 2007
171 posts
23 upvotes
Tecumseh
I just upgraded last week and got the $100 credit. Kind of wish I waited a bit longer...
Feb 25, 2007
171 posts
23 upvotes
Tecumseh
doublearon wrote: I just upgraded last week and got the $100 credit. Kind of wish I waited a bit longer...
I contacted them via Live Chat and was told that I need to purchase the phone during the promotional period. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to receive the Sonos speaker.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2568 posts
1053 upvotes
GTA
Rogers take their loyal customers for granted..

They never offer me good deals what they offer to new customers..
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Feb 8, 2007
535 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe a dumb question - can this be combined with the EPP plan, or only eligible if you pay the full consumer price plan?
Mar 31, 2018
141 posts
107 upvotes
You need to be on an infinite plan which makes it hard
Jan 29, 2013
53 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
adameme wrote: Maybe a dumb question - can this be combined with the EPP plan, or only eligible if you pay the full consumer price plan?
Wondering the same, if there's some loophole to get on this plan then switch to one of the EPP plans for 20GB @ $60/month (or w.e it was...going off of memory here)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)