10545 posts
1322 upvotes
Brampton
arkhira wrote: The best I can get is:

XS + $240 down
$65 credit (online only)
$75/month
7GB non shared
Are you on BYOD right now and did you get this via calling or online offer?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Nov 23, 2016
309 posts
512 upvotes
squall458 wrote: Are you on BYOD right now and did you get this via calling or online offer?
I am BYOD right now since the device has been paid off for like 3 years. The deal is offered when I sign into Rogers. However I tried chat and phone. Both wouldn't offer anything better than this plan. Its also not a share plan.
Feb 18, 2013
87 posts
38 upvotes
Beforescott wrote: Some decent bonuses in store today. Just saw this on website this morning.
Got this deal! Thx. Smoking hot
Mar 3, 2010
75 posts
10 upvotes
I had S8 and iPhone 7 for 2 lines and out of contract.
Today I upgraded to S10 and iPhone XR for $0 down .
$80 for 15gb for each line and got $150 credit to each line ($300 total ) - 2 year contract.

Is it good deal ?
Nov 29, 2019
1 posts
I got called in and got iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB
Edge 40 + 15G Data + $100/month
non infinite plan
$500 Cost for phone upfront (charged to 1st bill, the phone is mine outright with 2 year contract) + $75 payment over the phone (this is probably because the system was erroring out with my billing cycle)
No Upfront Edge (Return the phone after 2 years)
Waived my remaining device balance on my old iphone for $130 and waived activation fees
Free tablet choice of Huawei or Samsung (the models on the website) zero cost, zero monthly fee, remains tied to account for 2 years

I mentioned the TELUS BF offer $85 for 20GB and also that my friend got the $100+15GB this was right through to retention after a long wait. Just regular retention agent.
They mentioned that for other iphone models the price outright would be less and different but I wanted the max one so didn't go there for details.
Dec 25, 2004
809 posts
142 upvotes
Called in to ditch my old plan. I was going to take the 10gb infinity plan for $75 but kinda wanted to get my wife an iPhone 11 (unlocked) so took the edge 40 at $100 for 15gb...no charge for the iPhone and its mine after 2 years.. basically I get the cell for 24x$25... $600 seems like a great deal on the iPhone 11 and I have 5gb mote than I did before each month. Pretty happy. Now I have to add AppleCare when it arrives, will I have any issue?
Jan 4, 2011
82 posts
36 upvotes
Nepean
Didnt like their offers on the s10 so I mentioned that I was jumping to Telus so they offered (through retentions) the 10 gb plan with edge 40 and a monthly discount which brings it from 115 to 80.50 a month, no 35$ admin fee, on top of that they offered the s10+ at 0 down with the only caveats being the phone is mailed and the 10gb plan is not unlimited. Got the confirmation emails this morning.
Feb 1, 2013
249 posts
223 upvotes
Has anyone had any success doing an upgrade while keeping the same plan with an EPP discount? I'm thinking about upgrading to the S10 since my current plan (20 GB/month Share Plan for $80/month - 30% = $56/month) still qualifies as an Edge 20 plan. However, I've been told that the new corporate discounts on new contracts is only worth 10% now, rather than the 30% I'm getting. Anyone have any success recently in keeping/maintaining their discount?
May 22, 2004
585 posts
147 upvotes
Montreal
s1gfromwpg wrote: Has anyone had any success doing an upgrade while keeping the same plan with an EPP discount? I'm thinking about upgrading to the S10 since my current plan (20 GB/month Share Plan for $80/month - 30% = $56/month) still qualifies as an Edge 20 plan. However, I've been told that the new corporate discounts on new contracts is only worth 10% now, rather than the 30% I'm getting. Anyone have any success recently in keeping/maintaining their discount?
Waiting for an answer on this to pull the trigger on a Pixel 3XL at $0.
Oct 14, 2009
466 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
Rogers Cyber monday deal is now $200 credit when signing up for infinite plans. Left a message with Livechat on FB to see if they will combine this with the Loyalty offer they gave me on friday which i declined because the new phone costs upfront was still a lot to me. I will update if I get any luck with with them combining the offers.
------------------------------------------------
Contest Prizes: 2 Person Pass to Movie (JOBS), Method Laundry Products for 1 Year ($250 value), Passes to see WWE RAW in Toronto Star Private Box ($300 Value)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2496 posts
389 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
tropicana wrote: Don’t waste your time. Just went to a Rogers store and they said they never even had any iPads 6 and Sonos speakers are sold out.
Probably EPP.... :facepalm: I hate when people do that.
Sep 14, 2010
7 posts
1 upvote
I managed to get 50$ 15gb BYOD. I went through their retentions and told them I got a good offer from Koodo. My previous plan was a win-back promotion last year.
Jul 19, 2016
305 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario
deck05 wrote: I managed to get 50$ 15gb BYOD. I went through their retentions and told them I got a good offer from Koodo. My previous plan was a win-back promotion last year.
What province?
What plan from Koodo did you state?
What number did you call?
Retention keeps saying it's strictly a winback deal.
Sep 14, 2010
7 posts
1 upvote
sunstar1980 wrote: What province?
What plan from Koodo did you state?
What number did you call?
Retention keeps saying it's strictly a winback deal.
Ontario.
Mentioned the 55$ 10gb (just threw out a number I saw in here).
Called the customer service (1 888 764-3771) asking for some offers. Rep says there was none so I told him I will be cancelling the line and will go to Koodo instead. They sent me to retention after that. I asked to cancel my line to a future date and that's where negotiations started.