$75/month
Savings:
$20
Expiry:
February 3, 2020
Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Rogers is now joining the 20GB for $75 fray as well, and they are actually advertising it publicly. Note that this $20 discount appears to apply to ALL infinite 20GB plans, including the edge plans where you finance the cost of the device.

Unlimited data, but it slows down after 20GB. $10/month off on any additional lines added to the account.

Expires Jan. 27/2020.

Edit: Appears to apply to small business plans as well, which would reduce the cost of additional lines to $50/month and $200 bill credit per line.

Not as good as the winback offer for individuals but not bad value at all for multiple lines if you can sign up as a business.

The edge financing also appears to be a decent deal on the iPhone XS ($24.99/month) or the Samsung S10e ($20/month). Works out to $600 or $480 for a decent brand new phone.
225 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2943 posts
915 upvotes
Ottawa
What's the disadvantage here if you have a tablet add on plan will it still work with this new plan type?

If you have a device balance, presumably you pay it out when you switch to a byod plan?
May 18, 2019
487 posts
163 upvotes
shylok wrote: What's the disadvantage here if you have a tablet add on plan will it still work with this new plan type?
It should still work because it's shared.
shylok wrote: If you have a device balance, presumably you pay it out when you switch to a byod plan?
Or you can switch to one of the Edge Tab 20GB plans, they too have the $20 discount.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4588 posts
419 upvotes
Burlington
Seems the additional line only has a $10 discount instead of the $15 they advertised awhile back.
May 18, 2019
487 posts
163 upvotes
These plans are not available in Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Quebec, just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Additional line activations also get the $10 discount on top of the $20 promotion!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2173 posts
1157 upvotes
Alliston, ON
shylok wrote: What's the disadvantage here if you have a tablet add on plan will it still work with this new plan type?

If you have a device balance, presumably you pay it out when you switch to a byod plan?
According to the full details of the plan, it won't work with a tablet plan...
Excludes tablet, stick, hotspot, rocket hub, Talk & Text and Wireless Home Phone additional lines.
May 18, 2019
487 posts
163 upvotes
Tha_Doggg wrote: Seems the additional line only has a $10 discount instead of the $15 they advertised awhile back.
Still a decent deal in my opinion, hotter than the $60 10GB everyone went nuts over two years ago.
Banned
Dec 28, 2019
1021 posts
644 upvotes
NobleFalcon1 wrote: Still a decent deal in my opinion, hotter than the $60 10GB everyone went nuts over two years ago.
$75 a month makes it warm at best
May 18, 2019
487 posts
163 upvotes
Sgtalpowell wrote: $75 a month makes it warm at best
Relative to the $60 10GB plan, which is now $65 I believe, you are getting extra 10GB for $10 more, not bad at all.
May 18, 2019
487 posts
163 upvotes
schade wrote: According to the full details of the plan, it won't work with a tablet plan...
That's for the $10 additional line discount only, a tablet should still be able to share the data I believe:
Images
  • DataShare.PNG
Jun 24, 2019
160 posts
152 upvotes
I'm guessing existing customers can switch to this. People have to be careful about this though:
$20/month discount applied as a bill credit. Plan change or phone upgrade will cancel the discount.
A phone upgrade will change it to $95/20 GB.
May 14, 2018
29 posts
31 upvotes
NobleFalcon1 wrote: That's for the $10 additional line discount only, a tablet should still be able to share the data I believe:
Tablets and smartwatch does work with this share data plan. You will have to pay $10 extra for the device. As a matter of fact I was offered a free Huawei MediaPad t5 for free to go with the plan. The free tablet plan was offered because I have Rogers home internet with them. The tablet deal is limited for 2 yr term only but the discount on the phone plan is permanent as long as you don't make a phone upgrade or changes to your plan. Also the data from any additional line you add will be pooled in.
Jan 24, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
This works with a smartwatch plan, right? While the one with Telus won't work with the same exact plan/deal if I'm correct.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2178 posts
2255 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
just me, or is rogers site not showing any Infinite Plans?