Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers Corporate / Business Plan ($40 3gb + $400-$500 credits)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 7:23 pm
Dec 23, 2007
575 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary
ovovov wrote: why not set up the $15 3g plan with fido and also set up voip.ms/ or freephone line are you stop paying those stupid fees with rogers...
I am using the 3g data plan from Fido with Fongo for one of my phone. There is always a delay when I phone, which is really annoying! I tried voip.ms with no luck and they ate up my $25 credit w/o usage Smiling Face With Horns.

I have other two lines with Bell under small business plan, and am paying $75 + $45 with shared 3gb data. The $400-$500 port-in credit of this Rogers plan can offset the early cancellation fee (~$800 in total) with Bell and save me $40/m as well. I did get $400 credit each line from Bell during activation and that offset the up-front cost of my iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy S8+.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11458 posts
95901 upvotes
Ontario
rayq wrote: Does this offer also valid for CIBC employee? It doesn't list this offer in my wife's CIBC portal. Can s/o please PM me your rep who can do this in Calgary area? Thanks.
These plans are for business owners. I think cibc has the 30% share everything plan. Just like other corporate discounts
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11458 posts
95901 upvotes
Ontario
I got the 1 year free + iPad plan from Fido but still need a reliable service for phone calls.

I’m not sure if I missed anyone. I replied to most people who msged me.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
Sep 6, 2012
577 posts
270 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: I got the 1 year free + iPad plan from Fido but still need a reliable service for phone calls.

You missed me :) can you msg the contact info and the info ont he 1 year free + iPad plan?
Dec 23, 2007
575 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary
Wondering if they would offer port-in credit for number ported from Speakout service?
Jun 3, 2018
83 posts
108 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I got the 1 year free + iPad plan from Fido but still need a reliable service for phone calls.

Can you please PM me the rep’s contact?
Aug 28, 2017
24 posts
3 upvotes
y26day wrote: You missed me :) can you msg the contact info and the info ont he 1 year free + iPad plan?

Did anyone get it?
Feb 13, 2011
992 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver

Hi I've sent you a message about this, thanks
Mar 7, 2011
41 posts
6 upvotes
Can you please PM me your Reps contact info as well. Looking to switch a small business account from Bell
Jun 26, 2017
43 posts
7 upvotes
I'm unfamiliar with corporate plans, do you actually have to have a business / in a corporate that provide those plans?
Nov 15, 2017
35 posts
4 upvotes
can someone send me a rep's contact information in the Toronto area? Thank you in advance!
Dec 23, 2012
202 posts
206 upvotes
Hi. Would appreciate contact info for a rep in BC.
Aug 31, 2014
43 posts
14 upvotes
Milton, ON
Would this work if you already work for a big corporation that has existing corporate plans?
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
261 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Can I get a PM for contact info for a rep as well please?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2180 posts
1301 upvotes
Burnaby
no way to get this if I don't own a business, right?
Banned
Jun 14, 2018
20 posts
24 upvotes
Everybody stop. This plan/offer is not intended and available to employees. Only way to get this is if your company is activating and paying the bills for you. In other words, a Corporate Account and NOT a discount employee account like the 30% off deals. This is strictly for business owners who for example have minimum 5 lines with another carrier.

Don't waste your time by calling Rogers or taking this to your local store. This deal is not for you if you're not the decision make or owner of a company.

On another note, if you do actually qualify based on above, pm me and I can get you more info for your local Corporate Rep. I will respond to open comments/replies as well.

Once again, don't waste your time with all the mix and misinformation that typically get posted on such posts regarding Corporate offers.