Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers Corporate / Business Plan ($40 3gb + $400-$500 credits)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 7:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11453 posts
95889 upvotes
Ontario
FlagshipDeals wrote: Everybody stop. This plan/offer is not intended and available to employees. Only way to get this is if your company is activating and paying the bills for you. In other words, a Corporate Account and NOT a discount employee account like the 30% off deals. This is strictly for business owners who for example have minimum 5 lines with another carrier.

Don't waste your time by calling Rogers or taking this to your local store. This deal is not for you if you're not the decision make or owner of a company.

On another note, if you do actually qualify based on above, pm me and I can get you more info for your local Corporate Rep. I will respond to open comments/replies as well.

Once again, don't waste your time with all the mix and misinformation that typically get posted on such posts regarding Corporate offers.
Uh oh.... we got Rogers people watching this thread.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
Nov 27, 2014
12 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
FlagshipDeals wrote: Everybody stop. This plan/offer is not intended and available to employees. Only way to get this is if your company is activating and paying the bills for you. In other words, a Corporate Account and NOT a discount employee account like the 30% off deals. This is strictly for business owners who for example have minimum 5 lines with another carrier.

Don't waste your time by calling Rogers or taking this to your local store. This deal is not for you if you're not the decision make or owner of a company.

On another note, if you do actually qualify based on above, pm me and I can get you more info for your local Corporate Rep. I will respond to open comments/replies as well.

Once again, don't waste your time with all the mix and misinformation that typically get posted on such posts regarding Corporate offers.
Please send me the rep contact info, I’m interested to get this plan for my company.
Mar 7, 2011
620 posts
469 upvotes
Paris
Anyone know if this is also available if you are just adding a line?? Any way you can do the addition on the Business Self Serve portal or you really need your reps help?
My rep has been unresponsive....
Nov 27, 2014
12 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Can I get a PM for contact as well?
Jun 5, 2009
240 posts
558 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried today, I have 5 Rogers SB lines and was flat-out denied. Talked to a SB rep...
Jul 30, 2011
8 posts
6 upvotes
ANCASTER
Hi there, can you please forward me the rep contact in Toronto. Thank you!
Jun 17, 2018
2 posts
Could you PM the contacts?

Thanks,

Dec 23, 2007
575 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary
Do you guys need to sign the contract for 3 years in order to get the $500 port-in credit?
Jun 30, 2013
632 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
tooviral wrote: Can I get your reps info please?

Pmed
Can you pm the contact please
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Aug 9, 2015
126 posts
32 upvotes
Da Internet
Hi, looking for a rep in Waterloo region please

Aug 27, 2008
453 posts
166 upvotes

Hi,
Could you pass along the info for a Brampton corporate rep?
Rogers Line #1 (iPhone 4 32GB): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited R2R Calls | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $37.50 + GRRF = $40.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Rogers Line #2 (Blackberry Bold 9700): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited Network Calls + LD | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $42.50 + GRRF = $45.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Jul 17, 2018
3 posts
7 upvotes
I just got this deal for 5 lines with a rep in Vancouver (he said he can set up plans anywhere in Canada though) but I do indeed own my business, although I did 5 lines for my family and myself, not for the actual employees.

Anyways I ended up getting:

$50/month per line

Unlimited Calling to Canada and US
Unlimited Messaging
15GB Pooled
and I got subsidized iPhones for 4 of the lines, 1 of the lines is using their own device and is $40 instead of $50.

PM Me if you'd like my rep's contact info (E-mail and phone number)
Aug 16, 2017
51 posts
14 upvotes
BDo1005 wrote: I just got this deal for 5 lines with a rep in Vancouver (he said he can set up plans anywhere in Canada though) but I do indeed own my business, although I did 5 lines for my family and myself, not for the actual employees.

$50/month per line

Unlimited Messaging
15GB Pooled
and I got subsidized iPhones for 4 of the lines, 1 of the lines is using their own device and is $40 instead of $50.

Pm'd!
Sep 22, 2017
159 posts
92 upvotes
BDo1005 wrote: I just got this deal for 5 lines with a rep in Vancouver (he said he can set up plans anywhere in Canada though) but I do indeed own my business, although I did 5 lines for my family and myself, not for the actual employees.

$50/month per line

Unlimited Messaging
15GB Pooled

PM'd!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1402 posts
616 upvotes
EDMONTON
Let's just make a fake RFD forum user business and we can all sign up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)