Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers Corporate / Business Plan ($40 3gb + $400-$500 credits)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 7:23 pm
Aug 27, 2008
953 posts
652 upvotes
Ottawa
Can anyone confirm if you can share plans with and without data?

i.e. 4 lines no data for a contract price of $30/month plus a 10GB line for $90/month. Can the 4 non-data plan users share the 10GB of data that the one account has? Seems like a great deal if you can do it this way. Or does the plan have to include some data to share data?
Aug 27, 2008
453 posts
166 upvotes
Is anyone able to share the info of the corporate rep who is able to offer this deal? Looking to sign up 5 lines.
Rogers Line #1 (iPhone 4 32GB): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited R2R Calls | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $37.50 + GRRF = $40.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Rogers Line #2 (Blackberry Bold 9700): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited Network Calls + LD | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $42.50 + GRRF = $45.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Apr 23, 2006
957 posts
502 upvotes
Alberta
I’m also interested but seems PMs are being ignored.
Mar 11, 2016
8 posts
Would love to get this if it’s still available. Any chance of getting your rep’s contact info?
Aug 27, 2008
953 posts
652 upvotes
Ottawa
Me too. I've got 5 lines that I'ld like to bring over, but no answer to my PM.
Jul 30, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Ditto, if anyone has a good rep, I'm a business owner who can use 5-10 lines for work, a contact would be greatly appreciated!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2013
1195 posts
658 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
Does anyone onow if these deals are still possible?
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Mar 24, 2003
665 posts
172 upvotes
The original rep from this thread isn't at the same employer anymore, and disappeared on me after setting this up. I now need to setup more lines, but don't have a rep anymore and I prefer not to deal with Rogers directly. Can anyone recommend another Corp Rep?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5810 posts
693 upvotes
Markham
Nolan wrote: The original rep from this thread isn't at the same employer anymore, and disappeared on me after setting this up. I now need to setup more lines, but don't have a rep anymore and I prefer not to deal with Rogers directly. Can anyone recommend another Corp Rep?
same problem lol

the original rep promised me $100 credit per line coming from him, as i couldnt get in on the original $700 credit per line deal...guess i wont be seeing those gah
Jul 26, 2006
31 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Please let me know if anybody comes across a Rogers corporate rep...would love their info as I'm interested in setting up business lines. Thanks.
Sep 10, 2018
1 posts
I got this deal with Bell last week, only Canada wide calling and texting though... $40 with 3gb and $400 of credits per line. I still have my reps info if anyone wants.
Jan 13, 2009
374 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Deal4deals wrote: I got this deal with Bell last week, only Canada wide calling and texting though... $40 with 3gb and $400 of credits per line. I still have my reps info if anyone wants.

Yes please, contact info.
Feb 26, 2016
8 posts
7 upvotes
I'm a business owner (incorporated) and am very interested in setting up a corporate plan. Please PM me with contact details for a corporate rep that can set this plan up.
I'm located in the GTA if that matters.
Nov 5, 2012
3 posts
Deal4deals wrote: I got this deal with Bell last week, only Canada wide calling and texting though... $40 with 3gb and $400 of credits per line. I still have my reps info if anyone wants.
I am interested, please send contact info.
Mar 23, 2008
800 posts
39 upvotes
Scarborough
inferno579 wrote: I am interested, please send contact info.
We have a business need of 200 lines and we got a crappier deal than this...
Mar 6, 2019
2 posts
Rogers has the same deals more or less now too. It’s still active pm me and I can get you an account managers number.
Jan 18, 2016
35 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
I would also like your rep’s contact if you don’t mind sharing. Much appreciated.
-Tess
Nov 11, 2006
38 posts
28 upvotes
Are there any similar corporate deals right now? I have 15 lines to transfer to either Rogers or Bell.

Could someone PM me some info?

Thank you.
Jun 20, 2019
1 posts
FlagshipDeals wrote: Everybody stop. This plan/offer is not intended and available to employees. Only way to get this is if your company is activating and paying the bills for you. In other words, a Corporate Account and NOT a discount employee account like the 30% off deals. This is strictly for business owners who for example have minimum 5 lines with another carrier.

Don't waste your time by calling Rogers or taking this to your local store. This deal is not for you if you're not the decision make or owner of a company.

On another note, if you do actually qualify based on above, pm me and I can get you more info for your local Corporate Rep. I will respond to open comments/replies as well.

Once again, don't waste your time with all the mix and misinformation that typically get posted on such posts regarding Corporate offers.
Please send me information for rep in Toronto

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)