Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers EPP Infinite 20gb BYOD plan $68

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 10:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9226 posts
7907 upvotes
Markham
jcon wrote: But make sure you log in and go through the CPA Members page. You can only deal with one approved dealer, not directly with Rogers. (Unless something has changed in the last twelve months)
You can now go through Rogers Direct, and ignore that one dealer that really sucks azz. I know cuz my dealer really really sucked. Like they're doing you a huge favour cuz they've got your plan.

Rogers Direct
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4366 posts
1321 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: You can now go through Rogers Direct, and ignore that one dealer that really sucks azz. I know cuz my dealer really really sucked. Like they're doing you a huge favour cuz they've got your plan.

Rogers Direct
At least you're in Ontario! I had to deal with that guy from another province over. Never could get a straight answer or timely help. Always a pain in the b(azz)!

Thank-you!
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9226 posts
7907 upvotes
Markham
jcon wrote: At least you're in Ontario! I had to deal with that guy from another province over. Never could get a straight answer or timely help. Always a pain in the b(azz)!

Thank-you!
Don't worry the guy in Ontario is a piece of trash, too. They're all so complacent that they're the monopoly supplier, that they just don't give 2 ounces of crap about any sort of semblance of service.
Newbie
Feb 7, 2019
35 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
peakingduck wrote: Mines showing $55/20gb for 24 mths
Is this from rogers direct? Can't find any this anywhere after I log in to rogers direct
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4366 posts
1321 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Don't worry the guy in Ontario is a piece of trash, too. They're all so complacent that they're the monopoly supplier, that they just don't give 2 ounces of crap about any sort of semblance of service.
I dealt with the same guy, I had to. We all had to.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2036 posts
2751 upvotes
BC
buhfellow wrote: Is this from rogers direct? Can't find any this anywhere after I log in to rogers direct
Through planete mobile, authorized Rogers dealer based in Quebec
Newbie
Jan 9, 2016
11 posts
Mississauga, ON
Migaloo wrote: What am I missing?
Depending on companies, we’re getting different price or what?
9B552148-0DC4-4964-84F7-B201CD95DC21.jpeg
Wondering the same since I am not seeing 20GB for $56 anywhere
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
1 posts
arfd02 wrote: Wondering the same since I am not seeing 20GB for $56 anywhere
Hi all,

The $12.50 discount you are seeing is the discount they offer if you get a new phone with them(financing) it is a special offer additional to the $10+20% off,

I just called and signed up for the $68 for 20 gb, super easy, didnt want a new phone as I am waiting for the iphone 12.
Member
Aug 19, 2005
478 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Slono wrote: I see this as well.
I saw $68/20GB late last week but was updated back to $76 on Monday. I waited too long :(
Newbie
Feb 7, 2019
35 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
peakingduck wrote: Through planete mobile, authorized Rogers dealer based in Quebec
Are they the equivalent of rogers direct? Hope they can still offer the $56 20GB plan now. Would sign up with them in a snap!!
Jr. Member
Oct 28, 2004
196 posts
66 upvotes
EarthViews wrote: $68 a month, and I can get $20 off for each additional line? Does that mean I can get 4 lines for $212? Seems cheap...
No I think it is $20 off the full price as typically the secondary lines don't get the same discount.
Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
387 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
weird i'm not seeing that price in my portal
Capture.PNG
DroidKid
Newbie
Apr 10, 2012
63 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Anikiri wrote: You can now go through Rogers Direct, and ignore that one dealer that really sucks azz. I know cuz my dealer really really sucked. Like they're doing you a huge favour cuz they've got your plan.

Rogers Direct
I’m a CPA - how do you access ROGERS Direct? It’s asking for a passcode or login.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2009
1306 posts
332 upvotes
Brampton
jagdpkumar636550692404928504 wrote: Hi all,

The $12.50 discount you are seeing is the discount they offer if you get a new phone with them(financing) it is a special offer additional to the $10+20% off,

I just called and signed up for the $68 for 20 gb, super easy, didnt want a new phone as I am waiting for the iphone 12.
Who did you call? Normal Rogers number or any specific for EPP?

Top