Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers exclusive offers for Borrowell customers (check your email)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2021 11:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1089 posts
1126 upvotes
Vancouver

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers exclusive offers for Borrowell customers (check your email)

Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Hey everyone,

I got an email from borrowell telling me about exclusive Rogers deals and to book a call

DBCCE4A8-51D9-46BF-9B93-EA1EC1F6F6D4.jpeg
So I booked a call and it wasn’t bad.

Pretty much they have an exclusive deal right now which is a % off public/in market plans.

I was just inquiring since I’m on the Telus $45/25gb winback but this may help some people

They have deals for Rogers/Fido but I just got more info for BYOP. (They do have device deals too)

BYOP

Rogers (these are Infinite so 5G eligible)
$56/15gb
$76/25gb

Fido
$50/12gb

They also had “line discounts” as well some other potential deals.

Highly suggested to schedule a callback if you’re looking to hop.
2 replies
Jan 4, 2019
84 posts
150 upvotes
T3h 2l4
I need a decent plan with 4gb+ of data under $30. I don't wanna pay them $50, they do not deserve it.
Jun 30, 2014
291 posts
89 upvotes
YVR
twoloop wrote: I need a decent plan with 4gb+ of data under $30. I don't wanna pay them $50, they do not deserve it.
If you're okay with using a VOIP app for your calls & texting, you may want to try https://www.fonusmobile.com/.
$ 30 USD for unlimited data and free international calling to major countries (172 countries would be supported, currently supports around 50-60 major ones) and free international roaming (still in works, US & Mexico & Canada works as of now).