Jul 5, 2001
8349 posts
8345 upvotes
Toronto
wpgdeals1482 wrote: I have 10 GB for 55

When I try to hardware upgrade I get 2 additional offers as follows:

10GB for 45
15GB for 55
I see the 10GB for $55 on my wife's account. I have not tried to do a hardware upgrade.
Jun 17, 2020
109 posts
54 upvotes
9394 wrote: I see the 10GB for $55 on my wife's account. I have not tried to do a hardware upgrade.
if you go through the process and pick a random phone, and move on to the plan page your wife may have "Exclusive to you" plans. That's where I see my offers. Each account is unique Rogers say
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
5504 posts
3500 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
ItsCounts wrote: Looks like these are again targeted at users that don't use much of their data. I logged into my account a few days ago and the offer was there for my line, but not my parents. I don't use any of the data at all, since I'm always at home now.
Seems right, I barely used any of my 10GB and I have an extra 30GB... would much prefer a bill credit :D
Alterna Bank Thread
Stock Thread

TFSA Portfolio: AEM|ATD|BAM.A|BCE|BIP.UN|CCL.B|CNQ|CNR|CTC.A|ENB|FCD.UN|FN|FTS|FTT|GSY|IFC|IMO|MFC|MG|MRU|NA|NET.UN|SJ|T
Dec 13, 2019
900 posts
818 upvotes
wpgdeals1482 wrote: I have 10 GB for 55

When I try to hardware upgrade I get 2 additional offers as follows:

10GB for 45
15GB for 55
Same thing for me. So this a very YMMV type of deal. I'm looking for more data at the same or lower price. Not pay more for more data. I can't imagine what kind of non-deals we'll be getting if the Rogers-Shaw merger goes through with the false (and in reality, reduced) promise of "more jobs". A bit off-topic, but here locally in Victoria, we have Thrifty Foods which was sold to Sobey's and they did have a small team of local admin office staff that took care of office work locally. Then a few years ago, (can't recall when exactly), they laid off everyone in the office and centralized all that office work in Nova Scotia. Some were offered jobs in Nova Scotia (only if they were willing to move), but everyone basically lost their jobs.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1847 posts
2399 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
3 out of my 4 lines got the offer either through the text or website; I was able to get bonus data on the one that didn't qualify by asking an online chat rep. Took almost an hour of repetitive questions and wait times...
Mar 11, 2020
364 posts
148 upvotes
i got this text with my name on it but everyone i spoke with (on phone and on chat) say that i am not eligible so they cannot add it??? i am on winback plan $35/6GB.

why would they send me this text if i am not eligible or they are all lying to me?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)