Cell Phones

Rogers (Government workers only?) 20 gb BYOD $53.36 a month ***new customers only*** YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2020 12:42 am
[OP]
Jan 29, 2017
278 posts
139 upvotes

Rogers (Government workers only?) 20 gb BYOD $53.36 a month ***new customers only*** YMMV

forgive me if this is a repost but my friend just sent me this ad. he said it was for government employees only but not sure if that goes for EPP as well, dont really know how that works.

he also said there is a choice of free iphone 6s or tablet on another similar deal.

first time posting a deal so let me know of any mistakes, thanks.
Images
  • 8854CE84-F247-42C5-929F-06E64AD5359C.png
Last edited by stagefright on Jun 27th, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Mar 17, 2018
855 posts
1227 upvotes
I wish. Anything posted here at RFD I've NEVER been able to get with Rogers. Rogers always seems to make some sort of excuse why I can't have the deal.

Side note: It's area code 604 so this offer is probably only meant for residents of Vancouver and surrounding area. Might want to place YMMV in title.
Last edited by KenAdams on Jun 27th, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1360 posts
3943 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Robbers click baiting again...
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2225 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: I wish. Anything posted here at RFD I've NEVER been able to get with Rogers. Rogers always seems to make some sort of excuse why I can't have the deal.

Side note: It's area code 604 so this offer is probably only meant for residents of Vancouver and surrounding area. Might want to place YMMV in title.
Check Kijiji and make sure it’s a pay after deal
Mar 17, 2018
855 posts
1227 upvotes
So I emailed her, she emailed back stating it's for new customers only. She said to call Rogers and ask for their loyalty department. Eh, worth a try.
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2225 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: So I emailed her, she emailed back stating it's for new customers only. She said to call Rogers and ask for their loyalty department. Eh, worth a try.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8429 posts
49691 upvotes
Ontario
stagefright wrote: forgive me if this is a repost but my friend just sent me this ad. he said it was for government employees only but not sure if that goes for EPP as well, dont really know how that works.

he also said there is a choice of free iphone 6s or tablet on another similar deal.

first time posting a deal so let me know of any mistakes, thanks.
You should remove the picture or blur out the email and number. If not, it will seem like a self ad and the mods will remove it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8429 posts
49691 upvotes
Ontario
KenAdams wrote: So I emailed her, she emailed back stating it's for new customers only. She said to call Rogers and ask for their loyalty department. Eh, worth a try.
on the side note, this dealer is legit but they don't give good offers. For example, my previous Rogers guy would give an additional $100, free sim, free shipping, free brand name screen pro, and tell you to wait if the phone price is not at the lowest. Will also do phone price adjustments within 30 days. These dealers are like car salesmen/women. You need to haggle a bit if you want the best deal. Google your local Rogers dealers and they can offer the same thing. sometimes even better if you ask.
Everyone wants sales nowadays.
Jul 31, 2010
19 posts
9 upvotes
KenAdams wrote:

I work for a hospital in the GTA. I have the same offer; it appeared in late fall 2019.

Pretty sure this is available for most "Government" EPP.
Oct 11, 2016
32 posts
9 upvotes
Got this deal, there’s a list of eligible companies
Images
  • 09E43F18-C19D-4C34-81E4-29FB516C02B8.jpeg
May 18, 2010
79 posts
120 upvotes
Same deal on my corporate EPP site too, but definitely new activations only.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1310 posts
332 upvotes
Brampton
One can always port out and again port in their current number after getting this deal as a new customer.
Mar 17, 2018
855 posts
1227 upvotes
I get the feeling this is one of those... $20 offer per month deals for 24 months then goes up $20 a month afterwards. Kind of hate those. Love being grandfathered.
Oct 15, 2015
194 posts
820 upvotes
BC
TheSalesman wrote: Regular rogers EPP deal.
This.

Same plan different ad and all the ads seem to neglect to mention that the price changes back to $75 after 24 months. I called in and they confirmed that it does increase after 24 months.

Stop toying with my emotions Robbers.