Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

Rogers Mobile Winback $36/25GB (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2021 3:11 pm
Apr 20, 2020
205 posts
141 upvotes
I was with Rogers 5/6 years ago. Do I have any shot?
Dec 3, 2006
372 posts
122 upvotes
akafrm wrote: I got a call from WinBack last week. I was offered $45 for 25GB and a $100 bill credit despite being on a BYOD plan as well as a waiver of the connection fees. I took the offer as I'm currently paying $75 with bell for unlimited LTE (this was an amazing plan) but the pandemic has made cellular data fairly irrelevant to me.

Got the same offer last week for my going 2yrs old Freedom line switched from Rogers.
Confirmed the plan to be LTE only, non infinite (so there will be data over usage fees) data sharable though.

I told the nice lady that I'll need until the end of the month to think about it, so she scheduled me a call back on the 23rd of this month.

Want to see other upcoming promos for other carriers, specially Back to School is just around the corner.

The call didn't show any number when i answered it.
My Bell Retention Plan: Using a HTC Raider 4G LTE
200 + 100 Bonus Daytime Minutes, Nat Fab10, 100 Minutes CDN LD, Unlimited Incoming Calls, 6pm Unlimited Evenings & Weekends, Unlimited Outgoing Text, Unlimited Incoming Text, Unlimited Picture & Video Messaging, 6GB LTE Data, Unlimited Social Messaging, VoiceMail and Caller ID
After Fees & Taxes is $71.20 Monthly
Dec 15, 2008
15 posts
5 upvotes
Victoria
I called the number in this post and they called me back....you have to have an agent reach out to YOU, not them.
(he was nice about it and wished they could offer it to everyone and suggested I call back in 3 months to see if things have changed)
Apr 9, 2008
58 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto
akafrm wrote: I got a call from WinBack last week. I was offered $45 for 25GB and a $100 bill credit despite being on a BYOD plan as well as a waiver of the connection fees. I took the offer as I'm currently paying $75 with bell for unlimited LTE (this was an amazing plan) but the pandemic has made cellular data fairly irrelevant to me.
Update - was within my 30 day 'buyers remorse' period so I was able to reactivate my Bell plan. Had too many issues with Rogers data being too slow and not being able to hotspot my laptop. Bell never let me down in either regard.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1987 posts
660 upvotes
Edmonton
I’m getting my SIM cards with FedEx standard overnight. So different from cheap ass Bell and Telus who use Canada Post Lettermail Face With Tears Of Joy
05F2BF1B-B46A-49AA-8B2D-99CB692C16DC.jpeg
Feb 20, 2021
13 posts
10 upvotes
My contract with rogers ends this month, if I were to port over the say Freedom, how likely is it that I will have Rogers calling me back to offer the $45/month 25gb deal?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5821 posts
4120 upvotes
rvn wrote: Got the same offer last week for my going 2yrs old Freedom line switched from Rogers.
Confirmed the plan to be LTE only, non infinite (so there will be data over usage fees) data sharable though.

I told the nice lady that I'll need until the end of the month to think about it, so she scheduled me a call back on the 23rd of this month.

Want to see other upcoming promos for other carriers, specially Back to School is just around the corner.

The call didn't show any number when i answered it.
So, I'm in the same boat but never got a call, just an email with a $55/20gb infinite for both lines (not shared, whatever that means..) and to call them back. Couldn't offer me the $45 plan or any credits, unfortunately so I said no thanks.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1179 posts
827 upvotes
Canada
Guys, in reality all providers suck, I travel for work all the time and have a Telus Primary and Fido Tablet plan on eSIM, both lines tend to loose signal in random places, or be in 1 bar lol.....I cannot vouch for 1 over the other as being better, it all depends where you are, some places Bellus Shines and other Robbers.

I had no choice but to have both SIM's on the same phone to solve my coverage issues while on the road.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Dec 7, 2020
396 posts
260 upvotes
Anyone has a working phone number for rogers winback? I left a voice message on the other number ending 3338 but they never reply

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)