Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers offers 2 month free of wireless service (credit back for April and May) for front line workers

[OP]
Jun 30, 2015
52 posts
83 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers offers 2 month free of wireless service (credit back for April and May) for front line workers

Retailer:
Rogers Wireless
More offers from Rogers Wireless
Similar to Telus, Rogers offers 2 month free of wireless service (credit back for April and May, 2020) and 10% off ongoing to your bill for front line health care providers.
You need to online chatting or call Rogers. If you account is under EPP (health care authorities, and this is my case), they just need few minutes to verified, nothing need to provided. If you are not EPP plan, you may need to provide some work information (I am not sure about this part).

Please note, if you have multiple lines under your account, the credit apply to the line(s) under your name. if you have 10% off when you sign up, you may not get the 10% off ongoing to your bill again.

The list of eligible health care authorities is still updating, if you can not get this on your first try, maybe try it a week later.

Good Luck
152 replies
Sep 10, 2018
53 posts
122 upvotes
Is it just Frontline medical or would a fire fighter qualify?
Oct 15, 2011
123 posts
105 upvotes
Thanks OP... Online chat told it is limited to following Hospital only

University Health Network

Unity Health Toronto (St. Michael’s Hospital, St. Joseph's Queensway and Providence Health)

Sinai Health Systems

Trillium Health Partners

Toronto East Health Network (North York General Hospital and Michael Garron Hospital)

The Ottawa Hospital
[OP]
Jun 30, 2015
52 posts
83 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
ama1313 wrote: Thanks OP... Online chat told it is limited to following Hospital only

University Health Network

Unity Health Toronto (St. Michael’s Hospital, St. Joseph's Queensway and Providence Health)

Sinai Health Systems

Trillium Health Partners

Toronto East Health Network (North York General Hospital and Michael Garron Hospital)

The Ottawa Hospital
that is based on your locations. I believe all major health care authorities are covered. I am under Fraser Health in GVA,
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9444 posts
1878 upvotes
Edmonton
Wouldn't it be more impactful to help people that are out of work for the time being?
[OP]
Jun 30, 2015
52 posts
83 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
clseea wrote: Wouldn't it be more impactful to help people that are out of work for the time being?
Well, I agree with you, but that is part of the $2000 per month for 3 months plus whatever the provincial gov benefit which the health care providers not qualified for a penny. Plus, paying more tax to cover the future gov debt.
Feb 14, 2019
891 posts
856 upvotes
clseea wrote: Wouldn't it be more impactful to help people that are out of work for the time being?
Only took 5 replies before someone asked this. Might be a new record!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1270 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
Any formal communication on this?
[OP]
Jun 30, 2015
52 posts
83 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Electrah wrote: Any formal communication on this?
Mine is come from a workplace email. I can show the credit confirmation after chatting with rep.
rogers.JPG
Apr 28, 2019
108 posts
71 upvotes
Confirmed that Rogers is offering a credit and Fido is not.
Mar 7, 2011
312 posts
242 upvotes
Ottawa
Come on Bell. Get on board with this.