Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers offers 2 month free of wireless service (credit back for April and May) for front line workers

Oct 24, 2011
688 posts
558 upvotes
SURREY
Too bad Telus was so restrictive in BC. Rogers seems to have a better idea
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Dec 14, 2011
5 posts
TORONTO
I had no luck. I was told that retention plans weren't allowed this promotions. Anyone on a retention plan have any luck ? I didn't call , I used the online chat. Maybe that could be a reason for them to easily shoot me down. Is there a rule of thumb that calling always has better results? If so , I'll try calling. My occupation was definitely not the issue
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8298 posts
1079 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: They can save even more and just cancel it because.. sitting at home..why need wireless plan? Lol
But getting it free the two months means getting data and voice plan without paying a dime. Cancel after Face With Tears Of Joy
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 24, 2017
41 posts
84 upvotes
Worked for me via corporate chat. Not the 10% off future bills though. They say it's only if you have an Infinity line.
Jun 12, 2010
710 posts
153 upvotes
Vancouver
alexlovesdeals wrote: I received confirmation email regarding the credit applied to my account, I also saw credit on the account already. Maybe the rep you chatted with is a new one.
Hm interesting. Just tried chatting in again, and they said the same thing: need to send an email to some other team to apply the discount. No email confirming the credit yet.
Dec 26, 2015
358 posts
126 upvotes
Manitoba
no go for both Winnipeg hospitals I work at.

What a load of suck. Typical Rogers only cares about Toronto and Vancouver
Aug 24, 2017
41 posts
84 upvotes
Veeshmack wrote: no go for both Winnipeg hospitals I work at.

What a load of suck. Typical Rogers only cares about Toronto and Vancouver
Worked fo me: Grace Hospital. Try corporate chat.
Dec 26, 2015
358 posts
126 upvotes
Manitoba
Winpeg wrote: Worked fo me: Grace Hospital. Try corporate chat.
let me try that, I'm at Grace too they said no to me on the regular chat. How do you get through to corporate directly?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2024 posts
558 upvotes
Burnaby
A friend sent me this; the phone number is Rogers Business Customer Line so the offer is probably meant for those on Corporate/EPP plans.
Images
  • Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-40-32.jpg
Last edited by amplified on May 22nd, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 23, 2011
546 posts
55 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Veeshmack wrote: let me try that, I'm at Grace too they said no to me on the regular chat. How do you get through to corporate directly?
I said WRHA. Apparently it’s applicable.
Aug 24, 2017
41 posts
84 upvotes
Veeshmack wrote: let me try that, I'm at Grace too they said no to me on the regular chat. How do you get through to corporate directly?
There is a tab right next to personal. Business I think, use that chat.
Mar 9, 2004
154 posts
45 upvotes
Just informed that Markham-Stoufville Hospital is not on their list. Try back in a couple of days when the list is updated.
Dec 26, 2015
358 posts
126 upvotes
Manitoba
aizecarla wrote:
I said WRHA. Apparently it’s applicable.
Winpeg wrote:

There is a tab right next to personal. Business I think, use that chat.
thanks it worked that way
Jun 9, 2017
458 posts
279 upvotes
Maybe Fido will offer it soon as well. It is owned by Rogers