Hot Deals

[Rogers Wireless] Rogers offers 2 month free of wireless service (credit back for April and May) for front line workers

Jul 22, 2006
282 posts
254 upvotes
micromen wrote: Odd, I work at a major Winnipeg hospital and I got the 2 months free.

Got the free 2 months, but no free 10% discount. Although I was already getting 20% off ongoing through corporate discount on my main line. So can't complain.
I just got my free 2 months and I also work at a major Winnipeg hospital. I said it was a partner facility of WRHA and that's how I get my EPP discount. I used Rogers Business Chat and it took 50 minutes but it was well worth it. I also have Rogers Wireless Home Phone and they gave me credit for 2 months for my cell phone and wireless home phone. I also get a 20% ongoing EPP discount so I didn't bother asking about any further discounts. I was just happy that Rogers was actually giving something back.
Dec 25, 2012
383 posts
332 upvotes
Ontario
Verizon in the USA is giving Nurses and Families $30/line for unlimited 4G LTE and text, talk lines , up to 4 lines. Now THAT's a deal!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5255 posts
455 upvotes
canlabman wrote: I just got my free 2 months and I also work at a major Winnipeg hospital. I said it was a partner facility of WRHA and that's how I get my EPP discount. I used Rogers Business Chat and it took 50 minutes but it was well worth it. I also have Rogers Wireless Home Phone and they gave me credit for 2 months for my cell phone and wireless home phone. I also get a 20% ongoing EPP discount so I didn't bother asking about any further discounts. I was just happy that Rogers was actually giving something back.

Did you get the credit applied immediately, or are they sending a request to the Backoffice Team to get this applied?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6090 posts
3938 upvotes
Went through chat and rep said you need to be on Corporate Plan to qualify.
Jul 22, 2006
282 posts
254 upvotes
Arrow wrote: Did you get the credit applied immediately, or are they sending a request to the Backoffice Team to get this applied?
Credit was applied immediately. The chat rep said it was applied to my account and I looked at my account online before the chat was ended and it was there. It was a nice way to start my day.
Jul 28, 2014
60 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a TELUS employee discount plan and work for Fraser Health.

Twice I’ve been sent a link by the customer service to apply for credit ONLY if I work for food services or EVS (housekeeping).

How do I get the credit?
Don't buy it if you don't need it.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1665 posts
196 upvotes
North York
thanks for the tip OP. Will give it a try now.
Aug 23, 2011
546 posts
55 upvotes
WINNIPEG
whytibear wrote: I have a TELUS employee discount plan and work for Fraser Health.

Twice I’ve been sent a link by the customer service to apply for credit ONLY if I work for food services or EVS (housekeeping).

How do I get the credit?
Not sure what they have for Telus but this is for Rogers.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4411 posts
2551 upvotes
Vancouver
whytibear wrote: I have a TELUS employee discount plan and work for Fraser Health.

How do I get the credit?
You don't. Telus is only offering it to limited workers at limited sites.

Ron.
May 22, 2020
1 posts
Hi Rogers is this offer included Winnipeg Manitoba Canada subscriber ? I have an existing account with Rogers with 3 cell phone numbers and 1 I Pad .Please update us ! Thanks
Aug 26, 2009
428 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
My family member just tried on chat and was told north york general is not on their list.
Aug 2, 2018
9 posts
PHSA employee, but work at a Providence Health Care site, currently on EPP.
Called in and said I worked in PHC and told them specific site name, they got it applied instantly.
E-mail detailing changes was received about 30 mins after the call.
Mar 21, 2011
392 posts
241 upvotes
asdmd19 wrote: Updated Hospital list;

• Ontario:
o University Health Network
o Unity Health Toronto (St. Michael’s Hospital, St. Joseph's Queensway and Providence Health)
o Sinai Health Systems
o Trillium Health Partners
o Toronto East Health Network (North York General Hospital and Michael Garron Hospital)
o The Ottawa Hospital

• Québec:
o Centre hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CHUM)
o Centre Universitaire de Santé McGill

• British Columbia:
o Fraser Health Authority
o Vancouver Coastal Health

• Alberta:
o Calgary Health Region

• Winnipeg
o Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA)
Shared this with a friend who works at sickkids apparently they qualify as well let's see whether the request goes through
Dec 11, 2011
41 posts
9 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
Thanks op. It worked for me and my wife.