Rogers Retention $10 US Roaming & Long Distance Addon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2020 8:25 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1089 posts
1126 upvotes
Vancouver
rpage93 wrote: Yes, it’s expired. As of October 3rd?
Just called in to confirm - Officially expired Oct 3 :(

Nothing to "replace it" as of yet
[OP]
Oct 4, 2009
376 posts
299 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Oh no! I guess we can call this deal dead :(
Nov 7, 2018
5 posts
Hey all, reviving this thread. I did an upgrade from the $60 plan 10 GB yesterday to the 85$ 10 GB in exchange for an upgrade with a 150$ discount. My stipulation was that I get the US/Canada without moving to a Share Everything plan and they let me add the US roaming long distance for $5 a month. You have to push for it though. I was on the phone for an hour with loyalty while they got approval.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1089 posts
1126 upvotes
Vancouver
helpmewithdeals wrote: Hey all, reviving this thread. I did an upgrade from the $60 plan 10 GB yesterday to the 85$ 10 GB in exchange for an upgrade with a 150$ discount. My stipulation was that I get the US/Canada without moving to a Share Everything plan and they let me add the US roaming long distance for $5 a month. You have to push for it though. I was on the phone for an hour with loyalty while they got approval.
To confirm.. this is the "old" $10 plan that was "unlim US calling + Roam like home" but that is now $15 more for a share plan yes?
Nov 7, 2018
5 posts
oneyedpirate wrote: To confirm.. this is the "old" $10 plan that was "unlim US calling + Roam like home" but that is now $15 more for a share plan yes?
That's the one!
Jul 2, 2013
367 posts
121 upvotes
VANCOUVER
anyone know if something like this still exists? the at n t plan makes me want to jump ship as i'm not a fan of the two sim solution right now
Sep 16, 2015
22 posts
6 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Hi everyone,

Can anyone confirm the description of your add on? I got one added to my account but I am unsure if it is the right one? $10 Unlimited US roaming text message if that is the right description? Thx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)