Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers Wireless

YMMV: Rogers Existing Customers FREE 5GB Add-On (24 Months)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2020 5:44 pm
Nov 21, 2015
643 posts
388 upvotes
For the people that received the 5GB add on, does it show on your Rogers profile? If not, how do we confirm the add on is there?
Aug 5, 2019
146 posts
110 upvotes
Patel151 wrote: For the people that received the 5GB add on, does it show on your Rogers profile? If not, how do we confirm the add on is there?
It's displayed on my profile.
Mar 23, 2018
301 posts
117 upvotes
I guess it might be too much to take the $15 off monthly for 12 months AND also ask for the 5GB over 24 months.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
for me i am seeing a msg.. " you made changes to your profile and the update will show up when your new billing period starts"
====================================
Jun 23, 2019
186 posts
198 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: As reported in the OnGoing Rogers Wireless section, it appears customers with more than 6 months of service under Rogers Wireless are able to receive an additional 5GB of data for 2 years at no additional cost. Just some notes:

-You have to be with Rogers Wireless for 6 months. I tried to bring in a new line-no dice.
-My plans are BYOD/BYOP. No phone on contract.
-Obviously very YMMV-but worth giving Rogers Loyalty a call. Be courteous and ask about any deals. Be upfront. That's how I got it. Dial *611 from your Rogers Phone and find the option to add/cancel a service.

For those wondering, my plans are old. 4GB Unlimited Canada Wide for $40 less a 25% discount credit that I got 2 years ago. So I'm paying $30 for 9GB of data-pretty much blows any Koodo deal out of the water.

Though I have another line with Zoomer for $36 4GB, I'm seriously considering paying more just to get something like this. Was offered 5GB for $45 but I can do that for $40 with Zoomer if I wanted too. I've attached a screenshot of MyRogers.

Thanks to RFD member TurboV6 for pointing this out. Just thought this offer could use more attention. Not everyday Robbers is nice-during the Christmas season Neutral Face. Also nice to see an incentive for existing customers for once.
I got the 15 gig $50 Fido Winback matched by Rogers. Now 2 months to go to get the extra 5 gigs
Nov 23, 2017
811 posts
549 upvotes
ChuckB104765 wrote: I got the 15 gig $50 Fido Winback matched by Rogers. Now 2 months to go to get the extra 5 gigs
Curious, does your matched Rogers plan come with unlimited international text like Fido? Or just Canada wide unlimited text?
Aug 5, 2019
146 posts
110 upvotes
James Stonehenge wrote: What corp plan is this?
It's a legacy Corp plan. $43/Month, BYOP, 5GB, unlimited calling in Canada. They discontinued it about a year ago.
Nov 27, 2004
53 posts
16 upvotes
Thank you! Just called and also live chat, and managed to get the 5GB add-on on my parents', wife's and my own account. Got my own bonus via live chat, and also called and got the bonus on wife's and parents acounts.
Sep 24, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
ChuckB104765 wrote:
I got the 15 gig $50 Fido Winback matched by Rogers. Now 2 months to go to get the extra 5 gigs
How did you do this?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1457 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
ShotgunBobby wrote: It's a legacy Corp plan. $43/Month, BYOP, 5GB, unlimited calling in Canada. They discontinued it about a year ago.
Thanks. No luck adding it to the corp350
JS
Sep 7, 2009
873 posts
511 upvotes
I'm too lazy to go through the whole thread. I currently have the $60/15GB BYOD plan with the +3GB free add-on offered a few months ago. Has anyone with both those on their plan gotten the additional 5GB? So essentially they'd be at 23GB/month for $60?
Jun 21, 2009
389 posts
435 upvotes
Not me, but a buddy has. I've been too busy to wait online for an hour for this
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3210 posts
807 upvotes
Was anyone able to get this on the $115 EPP share everything plan (with 30/20% discount)? Reps have said they can’t apply it as it will remove my discount... wondering if this is true or just an easy way to say they won’t give me the 5GB
Aug 22, 2018
23 posts
12 upvotes
I also got the same answer on several attempts. Eventually they felt sorry for me and gave me 3 GB for 3 months. Will try again when it expires!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
blackdragon12 wrote: Was anyone able to get this on the $115 EPP share everything plan (with 30/20% discount)? Reps have said they can’t apply it as it will remove my discount... wondering if this is true or just an easy way to say they won’t give me the 5GB

That's what I was also told.
RFD + ME = POOR
Nov 22, 2019
19 posts
13 upvotes
jamgyu wrote: That's what I was also told.
Nope, I got it added, they added it using the free Tablet code, but I got it done Nov 30.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: Just wanted to ask how the heck you still have a 25% off discount even after 2 years. My 25% off is expiring next month and I got it 2 years ago as well.
Just to update. I called into Rogers and was able to renew that 25% off for another two years (will re update once I get confirmation via e-mail). Again, expect YMMV as I wasn't able too before. This week and next week are optimal for getting semi decent rates, discounts and plans.

Edit: received email confirmation so I'm paying only 30 for 9GB for parents. If only I didn't switch my personal line to zoomer. Oh well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)