Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

YMMV Rogers Share Everything $45/$50 25GB No Tab Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2021 3:55 pm
Dec 13, 2019
895 posts
812 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: There’s no 5G for these plans right?
As far as I know from speaking with a Rogers agent who said only the Infinite Plans are 5G, while anything else is on LTE speeds. I'm currently on a retention plan at $50/month with 14 GB of data I managed to wrangle out of them from the Fido bonus data promo. That would be awesome if I can get this winback 25 GB plan for $45/month though I'm not a heavy mobile user and only use a fraction of my current data when I'm currently working from home. This deal is highly YMMV since it's targeted at recent former Rogers customers.

I'd say LTE is good enough for now until 5G has been built out enough to become a decently serviceable mobile service. I'm also close to Wi-Fi in general anyways, so 5G is bonus for me at this point...
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Oct 12, 2011
607 posts
423 upvotes
CARP
Well, I just cancelled my wife's plan. All they offered was the $80/20GB plan.

Now we wait
[OP]
Jun 19, 2018
33 posts
41 upvotes
macrossr wrote: my steps for this one

was on $75/20GB + tax plan
tried online chat yesterday, didnt get any better offering so I request to cancel and gave it 3 weeks time for the cancel date
today i got an email saying they miss me and ask me to call, saying they have offers.
Called and i got $45/25GB LTE + $10 for S20FE finance (not the upfront where i have to return the phone after 24 months)
so new total im paying $55/25GB + tax, pretty good since im also getting a new phone with it.
This is not on EPP as the company I work for do not qualify (i tried before)
thanks for sharing dude. Used your technique, i did online chat with agent, told her i got offered S20FE in walmart for $20 ish monthly. she kindly offered the $10 S20FE (128gb) to me.
Sep 12, 2013
110 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary
Reisen wrote: thanks for sharing dude. Used your technique, i did online chat with agent, told her i got offered S20FE in walmart for $20 ish monthly. she kindly offered the $10 S20FE (128gb) to me.
Which department on chat did you speak to?
[OP]
Jun 19, 2018
33 posts
41 upvotes
Black-Mamba wrote: Which department on chat did you speak to?
Just use their chatbot, and it will direct you to speak with a human. [change wireless plan]
Images
  • A006F260-A504-46A4-A586-6C690C82499A.png
Sep 2, 2003
906 posts
236 upvotes
GTA
Folks you really have to start reading the OP before asking silly questions aka dumb question, this is not a promo deal there is no "code" to be given out or asked for. You need to get the attention of win back or retention from Rogers even then it's a YMMV or suck on this we're not giving you jack s.... There's a dozen post similar to this one (maybe less than a dozen) all with the same info.
Dec 7, 2020
394 posts
259 upvotes
Jazzy439 wrote: Is this a winback plan?
Yes you can't get it by calling them. They have to call you if you qualify
Nov 24, 2012
405 posts
226 upvotes
Saint-Laurent
junglemage666 wrote: If anyone here has this plan, either $45 or $50 please ask the rep if they have a code for the discounted plan, the one I spoke with said they have no idea about this plan, even the next person I spoke with had no clue and couldn't help without having a promo code. If you are able to get it, please ask them what the promo code is they are applying so we can let our reps know. Thanks in advance, and good job Karen calling the manager ahahahah (they call you Karen because of the manager part, it's not to be mean to you. It's the joke of Karen)
[...] The reps don't want to talk to you, so they tell you that they don't know about this plan ! They are surprisingly diplomatic.
They are fed up of people calling a phone number they should not call and asking for this plan, without reading all the info that has been posted 20 times already.
It is what it is...don't feel bad.
sonspot wrote: Folks you really have to start reading the OP before asking silly questions aka dumb question, this is not a promo deal there is no "code" to be given out or asked for. You need to get the attention of win back or retention from Rogers even then it's a YMMV or suck on this we're not giving you jack s.... There's a dozen post similar to this one (maybe less than a dozen) all with the same info.
I gave up long time ago !
:D
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 20th, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: irrelevant comment removed
Oct 13, 2014
154 posts
174 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Reisen wrote: I was on Finance 75+, which is an iPhone XS +20GB infinite for 2 year term. I paid off the device earlier than expected since I wanted to shop for better deals.

Someone posted on a chinese forum said they were able to get the plan for $45. I gave a call, first agent told me I am not a targeted costumer but transferred me to another department I forgot the name. and offered $50 for the same plan being a rogers costumer for like three years. I took the offer, since it saved my work waiting for their winback team.
Is this BYOP or is there incentive included?
Feb 18, 2021
1 posts
2 upvotes
I'm a former Rogers employee. The 24mo is a code that means that you can use this plan to finance a device over 24 months if you wish. Sometimes you can also see 36mo if it is a corporate account for a 36 months financing. Nothing will happen in 24 months.
Jun 1, 2008
339 posts
332 upvotes
London
snailium wrote: @Reisen In your screenshot, it indicates "24Mo". What will happen after 24 month? Are you able to keep the plan with the same price, or it will cost more?
Before 24 months are up, watch some movies with prison scenes that show what happens when you drop the soap in the shower. Then you'll be prepared for month 25 Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2636 posts
2894 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
raver4444 wrote: [...] The reps don't want to talk to you, so they tell you that they don't know about this plan ! They are surprisingly diplomatic.
They are fed up of people calling a phone number they should not call and asking for this plan, without reading all the info that has been posted 20 times already.
It is what it is...don't feel bad.

I gave up long time ago !
:D
The rep specifically asked me to ask you guys for the promo code so they can apply it, and yes it is a friggen code lol. The win back teams apply a code to the account to get the discounted promo. So yes there is a code, just like when we did that gigabit internet/ premier tv for $99 deal a couple years ago, there was a code they had to enter (and if they didn't ask you for a code, it's because they knew it already and just did it for you) but that's pretty awesome of the both of you to flame on people before even knowing how it works.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 20th, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Nov 24, 2012
405 posts
226 upvotes
Saint-Laurent
junglemage666 wrote: The rep specifically asked me to ask you guys for the promo code so they can apply it, and yes it is a friggen code lol. The win back teams apply a code to the account to get the discounted promo. So yes there is a code, just like when we did that gigabit internet/ premier tv for $99 deal a couple years ago, there was a code they had to enter (and if they didn't ask you for a code, it's because they knew it already and just did it for you) but that's pretty awesome of the both of you to flame on people before even knowing how it works.
// Hocus Pocus, grab the focus.
Jul 22, 2015
777 posts
1483 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chill8 wrote: Where did you see Fido offering this? How did you get it? Thanks!!
Logged into my Fido account (Not through App) and it was under "Change your lines and Get these exclusive offers" on the main Page
Images
  • Polish_20210220_004719586.jpg
Sep 2, 2003
906 posts
236 upvotes
GTA
junglemage666 wrote: The rep specifically asked me to ask you guys for the promo code so they can apply it, and yes it is a friggen code lol. The win back teams apply a code to the account to get the discounted promo. So yes there is a code, just like when we did that gigabit internet/ premier tv for $99 deal a couple years ago, there was a code they had to enter (and if they didn't ask you for a code, it's because they knew it already and just did it for you) but that's pretty awesome of the both of you to flame on people before even knowing how it works.
You mean the internal code they apply to "discount" the cost for said customer to stay with them, the code no one other than the win back and retention department know about or can apply to your account, is that the code you're talking about? do you understand the difference between a promo code and internal department codes? Again this is not a promo, think of this as a "hey stay with us and you'll get a discount but don't tell anyone because its just for you!!" No ones flaming anyone, read read, think about it, read some more.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1463 posts
1051 upvotes
I got the 25GB/$45 plan, $300 account credit and $25/ month device credit. It started as a winback call in mid-january after porting out to Telus almost 2 years ago. I also added a second line with the same deal, they had no issue with that. PM me and I can give you the number and name of the agent I got the plan through.

PS, this was discussed in another thread and at least one other person had a similar issue. My one line got messed up at first, I was put on a $60/month plan. That issue was an easy enough fix and I ended up on the 25GB/$45 share everything plan. They also messed up my phones financing agreement and put me on upfront edge (essentially a lease). After many calls and talking to a handful of agents I was finally told I'll have to return the phone and have a new one sent out to me in order to fix their mistake. They urged me to just stay on Upfront Edge because the total cost in the end is the same. Out of principle I had them send a new phone out, might as well get 3 weeks of free usage out of a phone for the hassle they've given me.
Apr 19, 2020
12 posts
17 upvotes
I have the plan that the person in OPs screenshot mentioned. 45$ a month for 25GB shareable. The shareable is big for me since I use my iPad for work and don’t want to pay for a second data plan. To get this I had to port out from Rogers to Telus and wait to talk to winback. They then put me on 25GB non-shareable and I was told that they are unable to assist further. I argued with them for a few weeks and eventually they gave me the plan in the screenshot below.
Images
  • E87FD5A3-87CD-40C1-9C09-B4DB6DB91DD7.png