YMMV Rogers Share Everything $45/$50 25GB No Tab Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2021 3:55 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2635 posts
2894 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
sonspot wrote: You mean the internal code they apply to "discount" the cost for said customer to stay with them, the code no one other than the win back and retention department know about or can apply to your account, is that the code you're talking about? do you understand the difference between a promo code and internal department codes? Again this is not a promo, think of this as a "hey stay with us and you'll get a discount but don't tell anyone because its just for you!!" No ones flaming anyone, read read, think about it, read some more.
i was talking with retentions when they asked me for the code. Internal codes will work as long as they have the code, they can input it. The front line people cannot. Retentions/winback/managers have the ability to apply the code. Anyways, no sense talking about it anymore.
Oct 12, 2011
607 posts
423 upvotes
CARP
Got the call from winback after porting to Bell on Friday. $45/25Gb. Thanks, OP.
Jul 1, 2012
155 posts
51 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: i was talking with retentions when they asked me for the code. Internal codes will work as long as they have the code, they can input it. The front line people cannot. Retentions/winback/managers have the ability to apply the code. Anyways, no sense talking about it anymore.
You are referring to the SOC code for the plan. The SOC code can be searched in the internal system and tells you what the plan includes and can use that code to apply to an account. You can go into a store pull up your account and see the SOC code if anyone wants to share it.
Aug 18, 2009
49 posts
34 upvotes
Ajax
Currently chatting with rogers about this plan and was told "I am looking for this offer on our system. It is the offer only available on BC. and it is for the selective account. Since you currently on Ontario, we don't have this offer available."
Aug 10, 2013
9 posts
13 upvotes
Brampton
I got a call as well and the rep mentioned I can have Samsung A series phone(dont remember exact model) for 5 bucks more. I was also offered unlimited US calling for 5 bucks when I asked about it. She said I can call her back at 403-879-3853 once I have made my mind. Its been a year since I moved away from Rogers. I am in ON. Good luck to anyone trying this number!
Dec 14, 2020
177 posts
399 upvotes
Ragas321 wrote: Just made them give me this plan. Spoke to retention they hang up on me and but offered me less data for what I was already paying. Called back and asked for a manager
This is the way.
May 30, 2017
629 posts
237 upvotes
Brampton, Mount Plea…
I'm on a Rogers SMB Share Everything plan that is now expiring... can I get this, or is this only for regular non-SMB customers?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1624 posts
1080 upvotes
Near You
ImpKnight wrote: Got the call from winback after porting to Bell on Friday. $45/25Gb. Thanks, OP.
How long were you with Rogers before you ported out?
• AMEX PlatinumAeroplan Reserve
• MC BrimSTACK • Visa CIBC Aeroplan VIPTD Aeroplan VI
• TD • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
Oct 12, 2011
607 posts
423 upvotes
CARP
mistytalon wrote: How long were you with Rogers before you ported out?
It's my wife but I think something like 12+ years.
Jun 14, 2020
21 posts
15 upvotes
What’s the best deal for new customers going on right now? I’m porting out from a corporate plan.
Nov 18, 2008
641 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have to pay anything for other devices to share the data on this share everything plan?
Jan 4, 2013
72 posts
95 upvotes
BRADFORD
Here's the plan, they called me 3 days ago, made the switch yeaterday.

https://imgur.com/JvVRc3u
:twisted: When you say "9 out of 10 forest fires are caused by humans" all i hear is, "There's a bear out there who know how to use matches." :evil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:lol: I can always tell when the dinosaurs they use in movies are not real :)
Nov 19, 2018
16 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks Nsane for posting the screenshot.
Despite telling the chat agent you're Ontario based, I got the runaround saying it's BC-only targeted offer - I guess super YMMV or potentially retention-only offer
Dec 7, 2020
394 posts
259 upvotes
This offer is specifically targeted in BC and AB only. There are very very slim chances for people in ON. I got this plan in ON through a friend who had contact with Rogers winback team
Mar 1, 2014
15 posts
47 upvotes
Vaughan
Maxxxxx wrote: What’s the best deal for new customers going on right now? I’m porting out from a corporate plan.
I am in the same boat and porting out of the Bell corporate plan for a cost-effective personal plan - the plan that OP has is fantastic. Anyone knows how to get close to this plan (w/o breaking the bank). I am in ON btw.
Mar 8, 2021
1 posts
paintballdude05 wrote: I got the 25GB/$45 plan, $300 account credit and $25/ month device credit. It started as a winback call in mid-january after porting out to Telus almost 2 years ago. I also added a second line with the same deal, they had no issue with that. PM me and I can give you the number and name of the agent I got the plan through.

PS, this was discussed in another thread and at least one other person had a similar issue. My one line got messed up at first, I was put on a $60/month plan. That issue was an easy enough fix and I ended up on the 25GB/$45 share everything plan. They also messed up my phones financing agreement and put me on upfront edge (essentially a lease). After many calls and talking to a handful of agents I was finally told I'll have to return the phone and have a new one sent out to me in order to fix their mistake. They urged me to just stay on Upfront Edge because the total cost in the end is the same. Out of principle I had them send a new phone out, might as well get 3 weeks of free usage out of a phone for the hassle they've given me.

@paintballdude05 can you pleae private message me. Very interested, as this would help me out alot cheers!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1845 posts
2399 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I was on the $50/15GB plan with a free 10GB data add-on. Asked about switching plans via online chat at the beginning of the month and set up a cancellation for March 12 when the agent couldn't offer the plan.

I got a "special offer" email sometime last week and finally called in today; was able to switch to the $45/25GB plan (no tab, non-shared) pretty easily. I was offered the $300 bill credit if I got a phone, but told the agent I'd think about it. I figure I'll call in again and try to get a monthly device credit as part of the deal, since I'd likely be selling whatever phone I get.

EDIT: Folks, please don't PM me asking for tips. Everything I did is spelled out quite clearly here. You also don't need to PM asking if I ported out; again, I clearly said that I didn't.
Last edited by Ninja Robot Pirate on Mar 31st, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18605 posts
5435 upvotes
Scarberia
Does this work on data only tablet plan. Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sep 2, 2003
902 posts
234 upvotes
GTA
So I ported over to PC mobile about 3 weeks ago, within a few days Rogers called (twice) I answered on the second call, they wanted to know why I left and they had an offer, before the guy could even say what it was I told him not interested but if he really wants to win me back he can email or text the offer, that did not happen lol. I'm taking a break from the big 3 maybe if more people did we would see better change, oh well.
Jul 28, 2020
14 posts
109 upvotes
Hey I was wondering do you still have the code? Can anyone use it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)