Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

YMMV Rogers Share Everything $45/$50 25GB No Tab Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2021 3:55 pm
Jan 8, 2017
42 posts
10 upvotes
Heh. I was a subscriber of Rogers 10 years ago (figured it may be a stretch to get a winback offer) - tried the chat on the website to get the $45/25GB deal, no dice. The agent was snarky that Rogers doesn't honour deals posted on other websites, wouldn't transfer me to the team that would be willing to even discuss it.
Nov 7, 2014
183 posts
62 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
OpenMobile wrote: Heh. I was a subscriber of Rogers 10 years ago (figured it may be a stretch to get a winback offer) - tried the chat on the website to get the $45/25GB deal, no dice. The agent was snarky that Rogers doesn't honour deals posted on other websites, wouldn't transfer me to the team that would be willing to even discuss it.
I feel the landscape now with telecom, consumer need to switch provider to get deals. Because telecom knows general public won’t actually do the port out so why should they do so to lower their accounting outlook by letting you switch to win back deal.
Feb 28, 2009
874 posts
537 upvotes
Ottawa
Is the $300 device credit still being offered in addition to the $45/25GB from winback?
May 29, 2020
22 posts
7 upvotes
Hello folks, everyday Rogers calling me for this plan 45 dollars for 25gbs with 400 hundred dollars on bill credits for two lines. But currently on the Telus plans for $40 for 25gbs for two lines. It is worth the switch? Or just stay put. Thank you in advance.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
21612 posts
1624 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Mic123 wrote: Hello folks, everyday Rogers calling me for this plan 45 dollars for 25gbs with 400 hundred dollars on bill credits for two lines. But currently on the Telus plans for $40 for 25gbs for two lines. It is worth the switch? Or just stay put. Thank you in advance.
How did you get Telus for $40/25GB?
May 29, 2020
22 posts
7 upvotes
It was over 6 months ago when Telus had that plan switching over from freedom for this plan. That’s how I got it. Plus I do have a 5 dollar saving on each line with Telus.
Dec 15, 2009
502 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
Mic123 wrote: It was over 6 months ago when Telus had that plan switching over from freedom for this plan. That’s how I got it. Plus I do have a 5 dollar saving on each line with Telus.
Same here. $80/2 lines 5G.
POCO X3 NFC + Public Mobile $10+ At&t prepaid 8+17gb. $32.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5570 posts
1269 upvotes
Toronto
macrossr wrote: my steps for this one

was on $75/20GB + tax plan
tried online chat yesterday, didnt get any better offering so I request to cancel and gave it 3 weeks time for the cancel date
today i got an email saying they miss me and ask me to call, saying they have offers.
Called and i got $45/25GB LTE + $10 for S20FE finance (not the upfront where i have to return the phone after 24 months)
so new total im paying $55/25GB + tax, pretty good since im also getting a new phone with it.
This is not on EPP as the company I work for do not qualify (i tried before)
Thanks for these steps, I'll try it out.
Apr 27, 2011
392 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
Please message me as well to get this offer. Been with rogers since 2010 and chat is useless.
Sep 28, 2015
791 posts
866 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
It’s a win back offer so only way is to port out from your current carrier and wait for them to call u back. Retentions cannot offer this plan.
Mar 18, 2006
614 posts
61 upvotes
are their any new updates ppl are getting for this $45/25gb winback? I ported out and Rogers has been calling me so I'm about to "renegotiate" with them.
What is the best scenario of items to ask for?

I have 3 lines when porting out of Rogers so I'm looking to port back into Rogers if I'm able to get this winback, I do need a new phone and don't mind getting another 2 to just sell. I'm just not sure if it's even worth my while. For example, I saw one of the rfd members able to get a S20FE for $10/24months. The prices on kijiji to sell those are like so flooded too.

I saw someone post that they were able to get "$45/25GB LTE + $10 for S20FE finance (not the upfront where i have to return the phone after 24 months)"
Are they still offering the $300 account credit and $25/ month device credit? (but this is the only poster I saw that was offered $25/month)
~=[,,_,,]:3
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1845 posts
2399 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
warmdeals wrote: It’s a win back offer so only way is to port out from your current carrier and wait for them to call u back. Retentions cannot offer this plan.
I got it by setting up a cancellation for 30 days later, waiting for the "we miss you" special offer email, and calling in to tell them I was leaving for the TELUS $45/25GB plan; they instantly offered to match it. I'd had the $50/15GB plan with 10GB of bonus data, and was able to keep the bonus data with my new plan. And I was also eligible for the 5GB bonus data, bringing my total to $45/40GB.
Apr 28, 2019
183 posts
157 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I got it by setting up a cancellation for 30 days later, waiting for the "we miss you" special offer email, and calling in to tell them I was leaving for the TELUS $45/25GB plan; they instantly offered to match it. I'd had the $50/15GB plan with 10GB of bonus data, and was able to keep the bonus data with my new plan. And I was also eligible for the 5GB bonus data, bringing my total to $45/40GB.
Did you receive a winback call before the 30th day and porting to another company?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1845 posts
2399 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
deals1112 wrote: Did you receive a winback call before the 30th day and porting to another company?
Yeah; got the email about 10 days after I requested cancellation, called in a couple days after that because I was too lazy to get to it right away. I did not have to port out at all.
Apr 28, 2019
183 posts
157 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Yeah; got the email about 10 days after I requested cancellation, called in a couple days after that because I was too lazy to get to it right away. I did not have to port out at all.
Good to know, thank you. Do you know if you can remove a cancellation after requesting it if you don't receive a winback email by the 30th day?
Dec 14, 2020
177 posts
399 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: I got the 25GB/$45 plan, $300 account credit and $25/ month device credit. It started as a winback call in mid-january after porting out to Telus almost 2 years ago. I also added a second line with the same deal, they had no issue with that. PM me and I can give you the number and name of the agent I got the plan through.

PS, this was discussed in another thread and at least one other person had a similar issue. My one line got messed up at first, I was put on a $60/month plan. That issue was an easy enough fix and I ended up on the 25GB/$45 share everything plan. They also messed up my phones financing agreement and put me on upfront edge (essentially a lease). After many calls and talking to a handful of agents I was finally told I'll have to return the phone and have a new one sent out to me in order to fix their mistake. They urged me to just stay on Upfront Edge because the total cost in the end is the same. Out of principle I had them send a new phone out, might as well get 3 weeks of free usage out of a phone for the hassle they've given me.
Funny how they urged you to be reasonable and stay on Upfront Edge when we the customer urge them to have actual decent plans without going through gatekeepers fighting tooth and nails, playing the porting out games just to get a winback because the retention team was being wack. Yeah, you show them.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1845 posts
2399 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
deals1112 wrote: Good to know, thank you. Do you know if you can remove a cancellation after requesting it if you don't receive a winback email by the 30th day?
Of course; you just call and say you changed your mind.
Jan 6, 2007
247 posts
103 upvotes
oakley0023 wrote: Ported to bell, rogers winback called and offered 25gb for $45. Not 5G or unlimited like bell's $65 30gb plan but happy to save $20/month.
Has anyone tried to get a 5g plan (infinity)
with win back?

Also what number are you calling?

The phone number listed in the first post is the business line.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6912 posts
5813 upvotes
Burlington
Where has the cheapest plan to port out?
I'm already on winback plans for 3 lines $50 for 20gb, but $45 for 25gb is clearly better. I am ready to port out 1 line for a few days/weeks to get this deal

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)