Expired Hot Deals

Rogers Wireless

YMMV Rogers Share Everything $45/$50 25GB No Tab Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2021 3:55 pm
Feb 26, 2007
405 posts
414 upvotes
I'm currently in Ontario, on Rogers internet 500u, and Telus mobile $60/20GB; I was interested in what OP mentioned and tried the chat option. I was offered $65 for 30GB 5G and unlimited afterwards on 3G, Canada-wide calling, yada, yada.

Then I spoke to a rep and was offered $65 for 20GB and unlimited afterwards on 3G, Canada-wide.... *shrugs*.

Seems winback is your best bet. Good luck.
Feb 26, 2007
405 posts
414 upvotes
konsensei wrote: Where has the cheapest plan to port out?
I'm already on winback plans for 3 lines $50 for 20gb, but $45 for 25gb is clearly better. I am ready to port out 1 line for a few days/weeks to get this deal
Ask Rogers, how would we know???
Oct 21, 2020
85 posts
9 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Reisen wrote: I was on Finance 75+, which is an iPhone XS +20GB infinite for 2 year term. I paid off the device earlier than expected since I wanted to shop for better deals.

Someone posted on a chinese forum said they were able to get the plan for $45. I gave a call, first agent told me I am not a targeted costumer but transferred me to another department I forgot the name. and offered $50 for the same plan being a rogers costumer for like three years. I took the offer, since it saved my work waiting for their winback team.
Could you please guide me if 2 lines can both be shared everything 25GB $45? If both are shared everything, does it mean if line 2 uses 30GB, it will use 25GB of its own and 5GB from the other line?
Unlimited International & Domestic 4G LTE Data - (used maximum 90GB in EU & Asia for months)
Contact me if you have Rogers/Fido/Telus/Bell grandfathered unlimited data plan
or Freedom Promo 50 8GB with F&F discount (One with 1GB US data).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)